A versatile pairing offered here in black, this Leica TL2 Mirrorless Camera with 18-56mm Lens Kit bundles the sleek mirrorless body with the Vario-Elmar-T 18-56mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH lens.
Leica TL2 Mirrorless Camera (Black)
Minimal and intuitive, the black Leica TL2 is an ideal tool for photographers looking for a compact, yet capable imaging system with the latest technology. It maintains the unibody design of its predecessors and is crafted in Germany from a single block of aluminum for durability, but makes a major advancement with the implementation of a newly developed 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and the Maestro II processor. This enables multiple high-end features, including 20-fps shooting with an electronic shutter, UHD 4K video at 30 fps, and Full HD video at 60 fps. Along with the electronic shutter, which can provide shutter speeds of up to 1/40000 second as well, the contrast-detect AF system is enhanced with 49 points and vastly improved speed.
With a carefully crafted design already, the TL2 enhanced the 3.7" 1.3m-dot touchscreen by making operation about eight times faster than previous models. The MyCamera Menu remains allows for users to create a quickly accessible location for all their commonly accessed settings. An FN button is also available and for speedy data transfer the camera now has a USB Type-C port with USB 3.0 support. Images can be stored in the camera in multiple ways, as the TL2 boasts 32GB of internal memory alongside a UHS-II SD card slot. Additionally, the camera features integrated Wi-Fi connectivity and through an optional mobile app users can remotely control settings.
24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor & Leica Maestro II Processor
Leica L-Bayonet Mount
49-Point AF System and 20-fps Shooting
UHD 4K Video Recording
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Minimal, unibody design is built from a single, solid piece of aluminum alloy that has been assembled and polished by hand in Germany. The TL2 also features newly curving chamfered edges for an even sleeker design.
- The seamless aesthetic of the camera body is maintained through the inclusion of just four physical controls along with a large rear touchscreen LCD.
- The 3.7" LCD monitor has a high resolution of 1.3-million dots for clear and vivid playback and image composition, and the now eight times faster touchscreen interface affords intuitive menu navigation and settings control for easy operation.
- MyCamera menu lets you customize the display by long-touching and dragging specific camera settings into place to suit your own shooting needs.
- Start-up time has been improved to 600 ms.
- Internal 32GB of memory lets you shoot without an SD card if desired, however, a fast UHS-II SD memory card slot is also featured for longer shooting sessions.
- Leica L lens mount is directly compatible with TL and SL-series lenses, including those with OIS, and Leica M- and R-mount lenses via optional lens mount adapters.
- Top hot shoe can be used in conjunction with an optional external flash or can also be used with the optional Visoflex external electronic viewfinder for eye-level monitoring.
- An FN button can be programmed to perform select functions.
- The TL2 now offers a DNG only shooting mode.
- A USB Type-C port with USB 3.0 functionality is available for exceptionally fast data transfer as well as USB charging.
- Included BP-DC13 lithium-ion battery offers approximately 250 shots per charge.
Leica Vario-Elmar-T 18-56mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Lens
The Vario-Elmar-T 18-56mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Lens from Leica is a zoom lens that offers a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 27-84mm. It has a variable maximum aperture of f/3.5 to f/5.6, and a minimum aperture of f/16. There are ten elements in seven groups with four aspherical surfaces. Front and rear lens caps as well as a pouch are all included to help protect your lens.