Add a full broadcasting, monitoring, and recording kit to your camera rig with this Atomos Ninja V+ Switch & Stream Kit put together by B&H. The kit includes the Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI raw H.265 recording monitor, the AtomX CAST, and all the accessories you need, including a Master Caddy II, battery eliminator, power adapter, hard case, two batteries, sun hood, screen protector, and additional accessory plastic travel case.
The 5.2" Ninja V+ on-camera monitor inputs up to 8K raw video from your camera and features SSD recording, HDMI input, L-series battery support, ProRes format and H.265 codec support, 1000 cd/m² brightness, anamorphic de-squeeze, and the optional AtomX SDI expansion module. The AtomX CAST features a built-in program monitor and allows you to output HDMI video directly for streaming to the internet and switching with other HDMI sources.
Read more below about the items in this kit.
If you're shooting with an 8K camera, then why not record in 8K raw format using the Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor from Atomos. The Ninja V+ is the same on-camera monitor/recorder as its predecessor the Ninja V 5", but the Ninja+ now features a 5.2" display and records and plays back up to 8K30 raw video to and from purpose-built mini-SSDs.
The Ninja V+ can record Apple ProRes RAW up to 8K30 or DCI 4K120 directly from the sensor, and it is compatible with an array of cameras. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage and support for popular log formats from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V+ features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, CONNECT 4K modules, and an SDI raw license key further expand your Ninja V+ capabilities. Firmware update 10.81.00 supports faster Sony and Nextorage drive detection and optimizes audio while livestreaming, and when used with the optional CONNECT unit, it offers access to powerful cloud-based services.
- Access to an array of new cloud-based video production services
- FRAME.IO camera to cloud (C2C) ability to simultaneously record both high-quality hero and efficient proxy files with matching filenames and timecode
- Faster Sony and Nextorage SSDmini drive detection
- Optimized audio when livestreaming
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW with select cameras at rates up to 8K30 with select cameras and up to DCI 4K120
- Enables ProRes RAW capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras
- Avid DNx compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000 cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
- Canon C300 Mk II, C500, R5
- FUJIFILM GFX 100S, X-H2S
- Leica SL2-S
- Olympus OM-1, OM-D E-M1 Mark III/M1X
- Nikon Z6/6 II, Z7/7 II
- Panasonic AU-EVA1, GH5S, GH6
- Panasonic DC-S1, S1H, S5
- Panasonic DC-BGH1, DC-BS1H
- Panasonic VariCam LT
- Sigma fp, fp L
- Sony a7 IV, a7S III
- Sony Alpha 1 (ILCE-1)
- Sony FX3, FX6, FX9
- Sony FX700, FS5, FS7
- Z CAM E2, E2C, E2-M4, E2-F6, E2-S6
- Apple ProRes RAW: Supporting 16-bit raw outputs from the camera via HDMI and optionally via SDI
- Apple ProRes: An industry-standard edit-ready codec from Apple with scalable compression levels
- Avid DNx: An industry-standard edit-ready codec for Avid editors with scalable compression levels
- H.265 (HEVC): A highly efficient compressed codec allows you to create high-quality files with a low bit rate and small file sizes ideal for sharing; it also creates 4K HDR 10-bit deliverables and has the option to ‘bake in’ LUTs to achieve the final pixel look without the need to grade the footage
- Cine-style 2.4:1, 2.35:1, 1.9:1, 1.85:1, and 4:3 versions
- Social media-style 9:16, 1:1, 1.91:1, and 4:5 options
- AtomX SDI Module for 12G-SDI input and output and HDMI/SDI cross conversion for up to 8K30 ProRes RAW video
- SDI raw activation key
- AtomX SYNC for wirelessly synced, timecoded multicamera capture
- Atomos CONNECT 4K for HDMI to USB conversion for streaming up to 1080p60
- ARRI Log CEI160, LogCEI200, LogCEI250, LogCEI320
- ARRI LogCEI400, LogCEI500, LogCEI640, LogCEI800
- ARRI Log CEI1000, LogCEI1280, LogCEI1600
- Canon C-Log, C-Log 2, C-Log 3
- FujiFilm F-log, HLG, JVC J-Log1, Lecia L-Log
- Nikon N-Log, Olympus OM-Log400/Flat
- Panasonic V-Log PQ (HDR10)
- REDlogFilm, RED Log3G10, RED Log3G12
- Sony S-Log, S-Log2, S-Log3
- Z CAM Z-Log2
- ARRI ALEXA Wide Gamut, BT.2020
- Canon Cinema, DCI P3/P3+
- FujiFilm F-Gamut, JVC LS300
- Nikon N-Log, Panasonic V-Gamut
- Rec709, RED Color2/3/4
- RED DragonColor, DragonColor2
- Sony S-Gamut, S-Gamut3, S-Gamut3.cine
- Number of frames/seconds captured
- Intervals between frames/seconds/minutes/hours
- Duration of sequence in frames/seconds/minutes/hours
Convert your Ninja V or Ninja V+ 5" monitor into a full multi-camera broadcast studio switcher with the AtomX CAST from Atomos. The AtomX CAST takes its name from "broadcast", and it allows you to switch up to four HDMI video sources and output it to a variety of destinations such as an external monitor, a recorder, a separate switcher, or to a live streaming computer. Applications include corporate, house of worship, event, family, or studio production environments.
The CAST is specially designed to mount onto the back of the Ninja V/V+ monitor, and it provides four HDMI inputs that support a mix of different resolutions up to 1080p60. The touchscreen monitor can view a single image, Picture-in-Picture, or 4-Up modes, and you can also add logos and graphic overlays. It can send Program, Preview, Picture-in-Picture, and 4-Up displays to the HDMI output. You can select the source for monitor/output using the four source buttons, and you can also select the source using the monitor touchscreen. There are also four programmable function buttons to perform specific shortcuts.
The monitor allows you to preview your broadcast while simultaneously outputting to a recorder, a monitor, a projector, or when using the optional AtomX Connect for live streaming using a computer. It also supports recording output to ProRes and Avid DNx formats. It is compatible with most streaming platforms such as Skype, Zoom, Teams, and more using UVC with the included USB Type-C cable. The CAST is powered using the power adapter included with your Ninja V/V+, and it passes the power on to the monitor through the battery mount.
- Live streaming
- Simultaneously recording live events
- Multicamera productions
- Corporate events and meetings
- Music, awards, and performance events
- Weddings and family events
Outfit your 5" monitor with power options and travel accessories with this 5" Accessory Kit from Atomos. It's compatible with Ninja V, Shinobi, or Shinobi SDI monitor with two L-series batteries, a fast charger, a DC power supply, a sun hood, a screen protector, and a plastic travel case.