The blue Trent 2.0 Magnesium Alloy Monopod from 3-Legged Thing is precision engineered from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy, featuring new refined leg locks that boast improved grip and leverage due to a combination of rubber pads and knurling. Trent 2.0's full extended height reaches 79.5" tall at full extension, making it one of the tallest monopods in the world. Capable of lateral loads as well as vertical, Trent 2.0 makes an awesome boom for cameras or microphones. Precision engineered from aircraft-grade magnesium alloy and supporting weights of almost 50 times his own weight, it offers a 66 lb payload capacity.
- Load to weight ratio of 50:1
- Improved twist-lock joint grip and leverage
- 3/8"-16 to 1/4"-20 retractable head mounting screw
- Detachable rubber foot can be replaced with any 3-Legged Thing foot accessories
- Can also be used as a microphone or camera boom