The 15.6" Multicamera Broadcast Director Monitor from FeelWorld features a quad-split display with a maximum resolution of 1920 x 1080 and 200 cd/m2 brightness. The rear panel contains one HDMI input, four 3G-SDI inputs, and four 3G-SDI outputs, and it supports quad-view and PiP display layouts so you can view inputs simultaneously. The included desktop stand allows you to adjust the monitor's tilt angle.
Professional monitoring tools such as focus peaking, markers, monochrome, R/G/B-only, pixel-to-pixel mapping, and image flip are built-in for analyzing your video and ensuring a proper image. A USB input allows you to add custom 3D LUTs and supports GPI and RS-485 control. A V-mount plate is built into the back for powering in the field, away from a mains source, and a VESA mounting pattern is on the back for alternate mounting options.
- Quad-split display (1P, 2P LR, 2P TB, 2P PIP, 4P)
- Peaking focus assist
- False color
- Anamorphic (1.33x, 1.5x, 1.8x, 2.0x)
- Display rotate (0, 90, 180, 270°, H/V mirror)
- Check field (red, green, blue, mono)
- Image freeze
- Center marker
- Screen marker (80, 85, 90, 93, 96%, 4:3, 2.39:1, 2.35:1, 1.85:1)
- Line color (red, green, blue, white)