By B&H Photo's
Long Reach and Outstanding Sharpness
Providing long reach with an advanced optical design, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4 PRO from OM SYSTEM gives you high-resolution image quality anywhere you go. Compact and lightweight for maximum portability, this versatile telephoto zoom is an 80-300mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The lens offers outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness, and its advanced optical design includes a variety of sophisticated elements that reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for notable clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. The lens features a high-speed movie and still compatible autofocus system for fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and with a minimum focusing distance of 27.6" you can easily get beautifully detailed and intricate shots of closeup subjects.
Sophisticated Optical and Mechanical Design
- Two ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, two aspherical elements, one Super ED element, and one HR element are featured within the optical design to minimize both spherical and chromatic aberrations, distortion, and color fringing throughout the zoom range while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko extra-low reflection optical) minimizes lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie and still compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
Built for the Elements
- Reliable weather-sealed design featuring IP53 dustproof and splash-proof construction ensures the lens's performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
- Fluorine coating provides protection to the optical system and repels dust, water droplets, grease, and dirt, allowing for easy removal even when they adhere to the lens surface.