Hit the ground running and start capturing footage with 14 stops of dynamic range using this DC-BS1H Full-Frame Cinema Camera Shooters Kit from B&H assembled to provide you with a complete basic kit featuring a flexible full-frame camera with monitor and recording media. The kit includes the Panasonic Lumix BS1H Full-Frame Box Cinema Camera, a Sigma 28-70mm f/2.8 DG DN lens with 67mm UV protection filter, an Atomos Ninja V 4K over HDMI recording monitor, an Angelbird 1TB AtomX SSDmini that the Ninja V can use to record to, a mount for the Ninja V, power for the Ninja, an HDMI cable, a USB 3.0 to 2.5" SATA adapter, and a carry case for your complete package.
Compact and suitable for cine drones, remote setups, and expandable for cine work as well as multi-camera broadcast work, the Panasonic Lumix BS1H Box Cinema Camera is a modular digital cinema camera with a small form-factor that bellies its full-frame sensor. It features a 24.2MP sensor, a Leica L lens mount, and a wide 14+-stop dynamic range to accommodate extreme lighting changes when recording in V-Log. It records video with resolutions up to 5.9K as well as C4K (4096 x 2160) and UHD4K, and it incorporates VariCam Look workflows.
The camera features dual-native ISO using its Venus Engine, anamorphic support, advanced AF (autofocus), numerous remote and power options, and supports HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) color for vivid imagery to aid professional color grading. There are many features packed into this tiny camera that make it the go-to production camera in any mobile and multi-camera production environment.
The BS1H provides multiple ways to record your footage to high data rate files in the ALL-Intra, LongGOP, MOV, and MP4 recording formats with H.264 and H.265/HEVC codecs. The camera supports unlimited recording time and allows you to record 10-bit 4:2:2 video using the camera's dual SD card slots. It can output up to 4K via the HDMI 2.0 output, or you can output up to 1080p resolution via SDI. The camera allows you to output via HDMI and SDI simultaneously, so you can use one signal for monitoring and the other for recording. It also supports recording at variable frame rates for high-quality, slow-motion video. Custom 3D LUTs can be uploaded into the camera, using the SD card slots.
The BS1H is also an ideal camera for multi-camera environments, not only because it's highly mobile, but it includes timecode and genlock BNC ports, so you can sync it with other cameras to make syncing in postproduction easy. Its RJ45 Gigabit LAN port allows you to sync with other networked BS1H cameras, manage the camera settings and functions, and even perform direct IP streaming with a future firmware update. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth functionality are also integrated for monitoring, configuration, and control via a smartphone or tablet, using the LUMIX Sync app. Another function integrated into the BS1H is a USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C input to control the camera with the LUMIX Tether app, which allows you to capture still images and control up to 12 BS1H cameras. Audio features include high-grade 48 kHz/24-bit LPCM format, an integrated stereo microphone, a 3.5mm mic/line-level input, and a 3.5mm headphone output. The optional DMW-XLR1 XLR adapter can be utilized, using the camera's integrated hot shoe, allowing you to record with professional microphones.
Its compact body measures less than 4" square and weighs only 1.3 lb, so it can be used on gimbals or drones for high-quality, stabilized footage. Its internal fan keeps the camera cool during long shoots, and its aluminum and magnesium housing provides protection and adds to the cooling factor. It also features 9 x accessory mounting threads for mounting onto a plate, cage, or tripod mount. There are four user-programmable function buttons around the housing as well as tally lights on the front and rear. You can power the BS1H using the included power adapter, with a separately available high-capacity VBR-type battery using its integrated mount, or by using PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) via the LAN port with compatible PoE equipment.
- The camera records internally at 4:2:2 10-Bit/8-bit as well as 4:2:0 10-bit/8-bit to dual UHS II SD card slots that support cards with speed ratings up to V90
- The camera outputs Blackmagic RAW or ProRes RAW via the HDMI port for external monitoring and/or recording
- You can simultaneously output RAW over HDMI and video over SDI
- You can record internally, while simultaneously output FHD over SDI and up to 4K over HDMI
- Using the LUMIX Tether app version 1.1 or higher or LUMIX sync, you can record internally, output over both HDMI and SDI, and output via wired LAN or Wi-Fi
The Video Doctor Bag 20 from Arco is designed to carry and protect video cameras and rigs up to 16.5" long, as well as additional equipment and accessories. Ideal for the videographer on-the-go, the bag features a hard outer shell lined with water-resistant fabric, interior padding, and weather-sealed YKK zippers to help protect your gear from shocks, moisture, and dust. In addition, the bag is supported by a metal frame to ensure that the bag won't lose its shape or collapse when open. The top-loading bag has an extra-wide opening that makes it easy to access your gear, and removable padded dividers with touch-fastener strips that let you custom-configure the interior to suit a wide-range of cameras and accessories. The interior padded bucket is completely removable for quick and easy access to your gear.
On the inside of the bag, integrated tie-down straps are provided to secure your gear and prevent it from shifting during transport. A combination of tear-resistant ripstop nylon and a soft polyester nylon lining helps prevent scratches and other damage to your gear. To accommodate additional accessories, the bag exterior features a large zippered pocket and a pair of touch-fastener pockets. The bag is carried using a top handle, side pull handles, or an included shoulder strap. Additionally, it can be used with an optional trolley system using the built-in trolley strap on the bottom of the bag.
- Fits video cameras and rigs up to 16.5" long
- Hard exterior shell with water-resistant polyester fabric and weather-sealed zippers
- Wide-opening for easy access to gear, with an additional touch-fastener loop provided to keep the bag open
- Camera compartment is completely removable
- Removable interior dividers with touch fastener strips for customized storage
- Interior ripstop and soft nylon lining
- Tie-down straps to secure camera and other gear and prevent shifting during transport
- Carried using top handle, side pull handles, or included shoulder strap
- Exterior pockets for additional accessories
- Interlocking zippers let you add an optional security lock
- Full-length bottom trolley strap for convenient transport
The 28-70mm f/2.8 DG DN Contemporary Lens for Leica L-Mount from Sigma is a versatile wide-angle to portrait-length zoom characterized by its f/2.8 constant maximum aperture. The design suits working in available lighting conditions while affording increased control over depth of field. More lightweight and compact than similar 24-70mm lenses, it's optical design incorporates two FLD and two SLD low-dispersion elements plus three aspherical elements that reduce a variety of aberrations to achieve high sharpness, enhanced clarity, and improved color accuracy. It features just one lightweight focusing element, which keeps the AF unit small. This, along with a quiet and fast stepping motor, makes for responsive and near-silent autofocus performance, an ideal combination for filmmakers looking for a high-performance, lightweight, and easy-to-handle camera system that works well with a gimbal or other accessories.
Each optical surface features Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous coatings to improve contrast and color rendering by suppressing lens flare and ghosting for optimal light transmission, and an added water- and oil-repellent coating on the front optic helps keep the lens free from smudges and droplets. The weather-sealed design benefits working in trying environmental conditions, and a nine-blade rounded diaphragm contributes a pleasing bokeh quality when using wider apertures.
- Standard zoom for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras
- 42-105mm equivalent focal length when used on an APS-C camera
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for Low light use and depth-of-field control
- Two F Low Dispersion (FLD) and two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing
- Three aspherical elements control spherical aberrations and distortion
- Both Super Multi-Layer and Nano Porous coatings minimize lens flare and ghosting and produce contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery
- Integrated stepping motor and optimized AF algorithm provides quick and quiet autofocus
- 28mm minimum focus distance: 7.5", 1:3.3 magnification
- 70mm minimum focus distance: 15", 1:4.6 magnification
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for a pleasing bokeh quality
- Brass bayonet for mounting accuracy and rigidity
- Rubber sealing for dust- and splash-resistance
The Tiffen 67mm UV Protector Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. This filter is especially useful when photographing at high altitudes or around bodies of water. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
Tiffen filters are made using ColorCore technology; a process that involves laminating the filter substrate between 2 pieces of optical glass, grinding flat to a tolerance of 1/10,000th of an inch, then mounting to precision metal rings.
- The Ninja V features a highly responsive 5" IPS LCD screen that is illuminated by a bright 1000 cd/m² LED backlight, making it possible to view in daylight without requiring a hood.
- The screen is also color-calibrated from the factory to ensure accurate image representation.
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW with select cameras at rates up to DCI 4K60 and up to 120 fps in HD.
- Enables ProRes RAW capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras.
- Avid DNxHD/HR compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility.
- HEVC/H.265 dual recording is available when using the Camera to Cloud mode.
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
- Record DCI or UHD 4K at rates up to 60 fps, including 24 and 25 fps for a more filmlike aesthetic. All recordings are stored as high-quality Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR files with up to 10-bit 4:2:2 chroma subsampling.
- The Ninja V also supports 5K and 6K RAW and 3.5K anamorphic RAW using select cameras.
- A variety of bit rates are available to fit your project and storage needs.
- The Atomos CONNECT is the ultimate expansion module for the Ninja V, providing an SDI interface that offers compatibility with a range of cameras and 12G-SDI to HDMI cross-conversion that expands your workflow options.
- Use the Atomos CONNECT to live stream to popular platforms and custom RTMP/S destinations to share your content from almost anywhere.
- Preserve your images in a 4:2:2, 8- or 10-bit format via your camera's HDMI output, even when the camera is recording compressed 4:2:0 8-bit video internally.
- Support for an array of industry-standard Log formats enables the Ninja V to capture optimal dynamic range and bypass your camera's internal compression.
- HDR monitoring is enabled by the Ninja V's compatibility with a wide range of industry-standard gamuts.
- See the Atomos website for the latest Log compatibility.
- The Atomos Cloud Studio (ACS) provides a collection of online production services for video creators and streamers. Pair your Ninja V with an Atomos CONNECT to use ACS to live stream to popular platforms and customized RTMP/S destinations.
- ACS also provides support for Adobe's Camera to Cloud (C2C) service that offers full-resolution capture, proxy file sharing, and real-time collaboration.
- Seamlessly connect to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, or Media Composer via Adobe C2C.
This 1TB Angelbird AtomX SSDmini is custom-designed to fit into a variety of Atomos products while maintaining high data throughput rates necessary for a 4K workflow. It fits perfectly into the Atomos Ninja V, Ninja Flame, Ninja Inferno, and Shogun Inferno. An optional adapter handle enables using this SSD with the Shogun Studio, Sumo 19, and Sumo 19M.
Although 20% smaller than an average SSD, the SSDmini makes no concession to size, and it features formidable up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed, and up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed. Incorporating Stable Stream technology, you don't drop any frames. The SATA III connector enables connecting to a standard SATA III port when it is time to transfer your footage.
- CDNG up to 4k30p
- ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p
- 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Avid DNx: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes RAW: 5.7k30p, 4k60p and 2k240p
- CDNG: 4k30p
- Up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed
- Up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed
- Shock, temperature, X-ray, and magnetic proof
- Supports the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, and with the use of an adapter handle, even the Sumo19, Sumo19M, and Shogun Studio
The Power Kit v2 from Atomos includes two NP-F750 5200mAh batteries, a charger, and a power supply with locking connector for Atomos monitors. The kit enables fast charging of one battery at a time.
Connect an internal 2.5" SATA hard drive to your system's USB Type-A port using the 19" USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A to 2.5" SATA III Adapter Cable from Pearstone. This cable allows you to use an internal hard drive externally, without the need for a drive enclosure. On one end, there is a 5 Gb/s USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A interface, while the other end has a SATA interface that supports SATA III 6 Gb/s, SATA II 3 Gb/s, and SATA I 1.5 Gb/s drives. All power is provided over the USB bus, meaning that no external power cables or adapters are required for use. Also featured is UASP and TRIM support. UASP, or USB Attached SCSI Protocol, is a computer protocol used to move data to and from USB storage devices such as hard drives, solid-state drives, and thumb drives. TRIM allows an operating system to inform a solid-state drive (SSD) which blocks of data are no longer considered in use and can be wiped internally.
Please note that this cable with only work with 2.5" SATA drives. It will not work with 3.5" SATA drives.
The 17.7" ZILR 4Kp60 Hyper-Thin High-Speed HDMI Secure Cable with Ethernet provides secure connectivity and support for uncompromising resolution while remaining flexible and easy to manage. It is compatible with HDMI 2.0 and features locking 24kt gold-plated Type-A male connectors with a low profile of just 24mm.
The cable integrates an HDMI Ethernet channel, HDCP 2.2 to play protected content, and camera Log formats for color grading workflows. It allows bandwidth up to 18 Gb/s, up to 4096 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz for one device, Full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution, and HDR for compliant devices.
Unlock full 4K resolution in mirrorless cameras, cinema cameras, and external video recorders for up to 4Kp60 DCI (4096 x 2160) on supported devices for video professionals.
Creative professionals can monitor on set with HDR displays and external recorders to view camera Log video for color grading workflows.
Mount your monitor with the AtomX 5 and 7" Monitor Mount from Atomos. The mount is compatible with the Atomos Shinobi, Ninja V, Flame, and Inferno series. It features a quick release plate, as well as 360° pan and 180° tilt functionality.