By B&H Photo's
Sporting one of the largest apertures available for the FUJIFILM X mount, the KIPON Ibelux 40mm f/0.85 Mark III Lens is an elegant artistic lens designed to expand your creative potential. The Ibelux features a 10 blade iris and a massive f/0.85 maximum aperture for gorgeous bokeh and excellent low-light performance. This versatile, dreamy lens can excel in a wide variety of scenarios, especially those demanding a unique look or with little available light.
One of the fastest artistic lenses, the Ibelux 40mm Mark III is the product of a collaboration between KIPON founder Xiaoming Zhang and Klaus Eckerl of IB/E Optics, a German company noted for their manufacturing and mechanical design. The 10 blade diaphragm and extremely fast speed make this lens an ideal low-light performer.
- Mark III version features improved optical design that better corrects for chromatic abberrations and other visual distortions
- Enormous maximum aperture of f/0.85
- Dreamy light rendering, especially at fully open aperture, perfect for artistic applications
- Telecentric optical design produces high quality images
- Nice and creamy bokeh
- FUJIFILM X mount lens is designed for APS-C format cameras
- Special concave design for front element
- Highly versatile 40mm focal length (equivalent to 60mm full frame lens)
- Manual aperture ring
- Smooth and precise manual focus system
- Close focus distance of 2.5'