Upgrade your podcasting and broadcasting game with this black Broadcast Microphone Arm Stand from Neewer. Constructed from durable steel, this two-section stand clamps to your table or desktop and features a 360° rotatable base and padding to protect delicate surfaces. The two 18" arms are connected to each other and the base via 135° rotating joints, while the short threaded microphone arm offers 315° adjustment, providing quick and easy adjustment to get your mic in the optimal position.
The stand supports up to 4.8 pounds and is compatible with a wide range of popular microphone models including the Blue Snowball, Blue Yeti, Audio-Technica AT2020, HyperX QuadCast, Neewer NW-700, and the Neewer NW-800.
- This compact yet strong mic boom arm is easy to adjust for the perfect recording angle and height.
- The desk mounting clamp features rubber padding to protect your desk from scratches.
- The mounting clamp supports a maximum mounting width of 2.36".
- With durable steel construction, the stand had been engineered for reliable long-term use.
- The boom arm won't rebound and the internal springs don't cause noise when adjusting the position.
- You can use the arm with a wide variety of microphones; it supports up to 4.8 lb.
- A 5/8" to 3/8" screw adapter, 5/8" to 1/4" screw adapter, and 5 cable straps are provided for your desktop recording setup.