Capture high-quality, three-dimensional video and images with the black QooCam EGO 3D Camera from Kandao. Two lenses with 1/2" sensors can record up to 3840 x 1080 3D video at 60 fps or 24MP 3D images. Immediately transport yourself into the 3D environment you've created by attaching the included viewer using its magnetic, latching design. It has 37 pixels per degree for a crisp image. A 2.54" touchscreen display allows you to toggle between modes and settings with ease.
The QooCam EGO has integrated Wi-Fi 5 capabilities for sharing between EGO devices or to your smartphone for use with the EGO app. The app allows you to export and review your footage, as well as utilize the 3D templates to creatively edit your video or photos. A built-in two-channel stereo microphone captures AAC audio. The camera is powered by a 1340mAh internal battery that can be recharged using the USB Type-C port.
Features at a Glance
- Dual lenses output side-by-side video compatible with major 3D devices and online platforms
- 37 pixels per degree viewer optimized for ultra-clear, immersive image
- Up to 3840 x 1080 at 60 fps 3D video, 1920 x 1080 at 60 fps single lens video
- Up to 24MP side-by-side images; 12MP single image in DNG raw or JPEG formats
- 2.54" touchscreen with 847 ppi
- 3D templates and quick editing tools on the EGO smartphone app
- Wi-Fi 5 capabilities allow you to share between EGO devices or export to the app
- Included viewer for monitoring 3D footage; magnetic attachment