The cross-format Harrison 32C Bus Plug-In combines 4 famous Harrison Mixbus32C processing modules—tape saturation drive processor, bus compressor with Harrison's renowned 32C high-pass filter, three-band bus EQ, and master strip limiter—into a single comprehensive bus-processing plug-in. The software is provided in all major workstation formats: AAX (ProTools), AudioUnit (Logic), VST3 (Cubase/Nuendo), and VST for nearly any host DAW.
Now with 32C Bus, that revolutionary analog sound can be achieved regardless of which host is being used. The new 32C Bus plug-in with the Harrison Tape Saturation Drive processor is a must for anyone searching for a legendary sound.
- An internal side-chain high-pass filter modeled after the renowned 32C analog console filter section
- Full threshold, ratio, release, attack, and gain makeup controls
- Extra large input and gain reduction metering
- 3-band tone controls
- A new variable high-band frequency control
- Pre- and post-compressor selection