Offering two creative and popular Lensbaby optics for Sony E-mount cameras, the Optic Swap Spark Kit includes the Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic and the Spark 2.0 with Sweet 50 Optic, along with a microfiber lens cloth and large case to carry and protect your optics.
Create unique, stylized photographs with a slice of sharp focus surrounded by beautifully blurred imagery by using Lensbaby's Composer Pro II with Edge 50 Optic, available here with a Sony E mount. This updated tool is completely compatible with the established Optic Swap System and can use any of the numerous optics available. This version improves on the original Pro model by featuring a metal body as well as an improved tilt function that ranges from 0-15° in any direction.
Bundled with it is the Edge 50, offering a normal angle of view with coverage for full-frame image sensors. This flat field optic differs from your standard lens by creating a slice of focus when tilted that can be manipulated in position by tilting the Composer and in size by manually changing the aperture from f/3.2 to 22. The optic also offers manual focus which, by using the close focus extension feature, can focus as close as 8" from your subject. Additionally, this optic has a 46mm filter thread as well as an internal 9-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas.
Reminiscent of the very first Lensbaby lens, the Spark 2.0 is a flexible lens body designed for use with Sony E-mount cameras and to be used in conjunction with the Optic Swap System. This Spark 2.0 is delivered with the Sweet 50 optic, which provides a clear sweet spot of sharp focus that is surrounded by a smooth blur, which can be adjusted depending on how the lens body is positioned. The Spark 2.0's accordion-like design permits nearly unrestricted tilt range, up to 30° in any direction, and requires the distinct squeeze-to-focus movement to manually adjust focus. The Spark 2.0 and Sweet 50 combination also avails an f/2.5-22 adjustable aperture range, 12-blade diaphragm, and a minimum focusing distance of 1.1' for working with close-up subjects.
- Sony E lens mount.
- Flexible, accordion-like body design resembles the Original Lensbaby from 2004 and enables tilting the optic up to ~30° in any direction.
- Unique squeeze-to-focus, squeeze-to-tilt design requires a fun "dance-like" process of achieving sharp, selective focus with creative distortions and blur.
- Accepts various optics from the Optic Swap System.
- Permits focusing as close as 1.1' away.
- Metal lens mount for improved durability and rigidity.
- Normal 50mm focal length provides a comfortable and natural field of view.
- Unique rendering delivers a precise sweet spot of focus surrounding by a characteristic blur. The quality, sharpness, and size of the in-focus area can be controlled by adjusting the lens body.
- Besides adjusting exposure, the f/2.5 to f/22 aperture range can also be used to adjust the size of the sweet spot of focus.
- A 12-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
- Doublet lens construction uses two elements in one group, and both elements have a broadband, anti-reflective multi-coating to resist flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Perfect for the Lensbaby enthusiast, this Optic Swap System Case is dedicated to carrying and protecting an array of lens bodies and optics, such as the Composer, Composer Pro, Composer Pro II, Spark, Fixed Body, Muse bodies, and all optics types, such as the Edge and Sweet variants.
The large version of the case is designed to hold up to two lens bodies with installed optics, along with two additional optics. Alternatively, the case can also hold one lens body with an installed optic and up to four additional optics, or even up to six optics with no lens bodies. The case itself is a hardshell case with a nylon wrap and has a custom insert for the lens bodies and optics, along with a firm eggcrate foam lining. The case has a zippered closure and a nylon strap handle with a rubber grip.