Providing high-quality cinematic lighting features in a lightweight and easy-to-use fixture, this Gemini 2x1 Hard RGBWW LED Panel from Litepanels offers a high light output of 23,000 lux at 9.8' with a color temperature range of 2700 to 10,000K, enabling this panel to accurately match both tungsten and daylight light sources. The 0 to 100% flicker-free dimming lets you adjust the light output, and full plus/minus green color correction control and a high CRI of 95 ensure color accuracy. Full RGBWW color gamut mixing and a built-in HSI color mode enable full-color control over hue, saturation, and intensity. The panel provides a gel mode with up to 300 different colored gels to choose from, and an effects mode with 11 unique special effects. All of these adjustments can be made locally on the unit or remotely via a console, and there's even the option of wireless operation via DMX, RDM, and CRMX protocols.
This version of the Gemini ships with a US power cable and a pole-operated yoke that allows pan and tilt adjustments from below overhead mounted lights.
- Powerful 2x1 LED light panel featuring an extremely high output of 23,000 lux at 9.8'
- CCT mode for bi-color operation with an adjustment range of 2700 to 10,000K
- 0 to 100% flicker-free dimming at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Full plus/minus green color correction and high CRI of 95 ensures color accuracy
- 6 preset CCT modes with quick select buttons
- 6 customizable user presets with quick select buttons
- HSI color mode enables full color control over hue, saturation, and intensity
- Gel mode with 300 gels to choose from
- Effects mode provides 11 unique special effects
- Full RGBWW color gamut mixing
- Integrated DMX, RDM, and CRMX
- LCD screen displays vital settings and status
- Yoke with 5/8" Junior pin connector for easy mounting and positioning
- Universal multi-voltage power supply operates on current from 100-240 VAC
- Compatible with optional 26-33 VDC batteries when mains power is unavailable
- USB port for firmware updates