Achieve sharp, wide-angle shots with APS-C camera sensors using the FUJIFILM X-mount 10mm T2.2 Cine Lens from Meike. A maximum aperture of T2.2 and a lens construction of 15 elements in 12 groups create a smooth, circular bokeh with little to no focus breathing. The lens features 270° of rotation and 0.8 MOD cinema-standard gears on the focus and iris for intuitive manual controls.
Focus distance and iris marks are positioned on both sides of the lens in meters and feet. The lens has a minimum focus distance of 11.8" for compatibility with many matte boxes and adapters. A 77mm filter thread allows you to attach filters of your choosing to further customize the light quality and effects of the lens.
- Maximum T2.2 aperture for low-light advantage, deeper depth of field, and increased area of focus
- Cinema industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears compatible with follow focus and iris controls
- Lens construction of 15 elements in 12 groups for smooth, circular bokeh
- Manually focus on objects as close as 11.8" away
- FUJIFILM X-H1, X-T3, X-T20, X-T10, X-T2, X-Pro2, X-E3, X-T1, X-A2, X-T100, X-E1, X-M1, X-A1
- FUJIFILM X30, X70