By B&H Photo's
The black FIVERAY FR100C RGB LED from Zhiyun-Tech is an efficient, fan-integrated tube light designed with gimbals in mind due to its slim profile. The RGB LED bulbs have an adjustable color gamut from 0 to 360° in HSI mode, variable color temperature, and continuous 0 to 100% dimming. This light is fully featured and an ideal fill light for run-and-gun shooting. Its dial-like control panel and screen allow you to toggle between different modes and view your battery status.
- RGB adjustment range 0 to 360°
- 0 to 100% brightness
- CCT mode with 2700 to 6200K color temperature range
- HSI mode with hue, saturation, and illuminance parameters
Powerful, Natural Color Reproduction
At its maximum power output of 100W, the light can reach up to 21,195 lumens, or 2200 lux at 3.3" when outputting a 4000K color temperature. A CRI level of 96 and a TLCI level of 97 render authentic colors.
Intuitive Control Center
- Dim and CCT button can toggle between brightness or color temperature adjustment
- HSI button switches between hue, saturation, and intensity interfaces
- Max button to turn on/off max power mode
- Power button can be held down to turn product on/off
Long Battery Life, Integrated Fans
- The FR100C is powered by six internal 2600mAh batteries which are rechargeable via the USB-C port. The USB-C port supports 25W fast charging. Using the compatible TransMount 120W power adapter, simultaneously charge the light while in use.
- The batteries can run nonstop at 10W for 5 hours and 40 minutes at a time, 25W for 2 hours and 10 minutes, 50W for 1 hour and 4 minutes, and 100W at 31 minutes. The FIVERAY FR100C has built-in fans to prevent overheating when in 100W max power mode.
Slim Profile for Mounting Flexibility
Adding the light to your gimbal is simple thanks to its 1/4"-20 thread which attaches to an articulating arm. The light's slim profile makes it ideal for mounting to a tripod, light stand, or gimbal configuration. An integrated shade creates diffused light to achieve a softer look in your footage.