This Jupiter 35mm T2 Full Frame Macro Cine Lens from Sirui captures sharp macro shots with full frame camera sensors using their ARRI PL-mount. It features an aperture range of T2 to T22 for a deep or shallow depth of field, depending on your cinematic vision. A lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups creates a smooth, circular bokeh with minimal focus breathing. The focus ring can rotate up to 200°, and both focus and iris rings have 0.8 MOD cinema-standard gears for intuitive manual controls.
Focus distance and iris marks are displayed in both meters and feet. The lens has a minimum focus distance of 9.4" for compatibility with many matte boxes and adapters. A 92mm filter thread with a filter pitch of 0.75 allows you to attach filters of your choosing to further customize the light quality and effects of the lens.
- Maximum T2 aperture for low-light advantage, deeper depth of field, and increased area of focus
- Cinema industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears compatible with follow focus and iris controls, unified positioning across focal lengths
- Lens construction of 14 elements in 11 groups for smooth, circular bokeh
- Manually focus on objects as close as 9.4" away
- Capable of recording 8K resolution video
- Set of 10 shims included for adjusting flange distance