FUJIFILM X-H2S Mirrorless Camera
X-H2S: The New FUJIFILM Hybrid
Stacked Sensor and 64-Bit Processing
X-Trans 5 Stacked BSI Sensor
On the stills end, this quick processing means faster shooting to suit photographing moving subjects. When working with an electronic shutter, shooting at up to 40 fps is possible, with a buffer of 140 consecutive uncompressed raw frame. With the mechanical shutter, shooting speeds up to 15 fps are possible, along with the ability to shoot upwards of 1000 raw frames in a single burst.
Benefitting both video and stills applications, this processing also benefits the sophisticated and AI-backed autofocus system, helps achieve a 14-stop dynamic range, and enables a broad sensitivity range from ISO 160-12800.
Powerful Video Capabilities
4K 120p and 6.2K 30p Internal Recording
External Raw Recording
Improved Autofocus and Image Stabilization
Hybrid AF with Deep Learning AI
In-Body Image Stabilization
Practical and Durable Design
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 5.76m-dot resolution and a 0.8x magnification for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.0" LCD has a high 1.62m-dot resolution and a touchscreen interface for intuitive control. Also, its vari-angle design means the screen can be flipped out to the side, tilted up or down, and closed with the screen against the body for protection.
- 1.28" monochrome LCD screen on the top plate is a simple means for quickly reviewing shooting settings.
- Dual memory card slots include one CFexpress Type B slot and one SD UHS-II slot for file-saving flexibility. The CFexpress Type B slot should be prioritized for higher bitrate video recording and fast continuous shooting, and the SD slot is a convenient alternative for backups or less speed-critical shooting.
- NP-W235 battery provides approximately 720 frames per charge when working with the EVF in Economy Mode, or approximately 580 frames in Normal Mode.
- Full-size HDMI Type A port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
Film Simulation Modes
FUJIFILM MKX18-55mm T2.9 Lens (Fuji X-Mount)
The Fujinon MKX18-55mm T2.9 Lens in X-Mount is a lightweight cine-style zoom lens for X-mount cameras with a Super 35mm-sized sensor. The electrical contacts within the lens mounts allows communication with X-series cameras. It features a mechanical design with three independent lens control rings: focus, iris, and zoom. Each ring incorporates a cine-style gear with a 0.8 MOD for interfacing with standard cine -style lens accessories. The focus ring features approximately 200° of rotation, which provides room for precise focus pulls, and the iris is clickless, enabling smooth iris pulls. The lens also incorporates a macro mode for close focusing capabilities.
The lens is color matched to other Fujinon lenses such as the HK, ZK, and XK series, which enables smooth intercutting between lenses. The 85mm front enables use with many cine-style matte boxes via use of optional step-up rings (rings not included). The lens weighs only 2.16 pounds, which is fairly light for a cinema zoom that holds focus and aperture throughout the focal length range. It is designed for cameras with a Fuji X-mount, so it has a short flange focal distance, but the lens allows for flange focal distance adjustment so you can fine-tune it to the camera you are using the lens on.