High-Quality Recording and Digital Transmission to Your Camera
Direct digital audio transmission to the camera eliminates signal degradation, supplying pristine in-camera audio recordings without the noise and hiss common to analog preamps found in many cameras.
A simple Digital/Analog switch also provides compatibility with a wide range of cameras using an analog interface. The ECM-B10 is compatible with a7R IV, a7C, ZVE10 cameras and other Sony products with MI (Multi-interface shoe) that support digital audio.
Advanced Beamforming Technology
Your Choice of Three Pickup Patterns
Superdirectional: Focused Front Area
Unidirectional: Wide Frontal Range
Omnidirectional : Sound from Any Direction
Noise Filters, Auto-Level, Pad Controls on Intuitive, Easily Visible Rear Panel
The ECM-B10's noise-cut filter and low-cut filter are very effective at reducing extraneous ambient noises and cutting out low-frequency noise through the use of digital signal processing algorithms, maximizing audio quality at the recording stage and reducing the need for complex post-processing.
Auto level control and a variable pad (-20, -10, 0 dB) makes it easy to set optimum recording levels.
Compact and Portable Mic
Designed to Minimize Shock and Vibration Noise
Dust- and Moisture-Resistant Design
- Digital signal processing using beamforming technology
- Compact, lightweight, and portable at only 3.1" in length
- Three selectable pickup patterns; Super/Uni/Omnidirectional
- Auto Level function
- Highly efficient noise filters: Noise Cut and Low Cut
- MI (Multi-Interface) Shoe requires no batteries or cables
- Digital/Analog switch for compatibility with a wide range of Sony cameras
- Direct control with the intuitive, easily visible rear panel
- Noise suppression contributes to high-quality audio
- Supplied furry windscreen to reduce wind noise
- Designed to suppress vibration and mechanical noise
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design