Capture Candid Moments
Shoot candidly and be in the photos, too, with the Canon PowerShot PICK, a portable pan-tilt-zoom camera with active subject tracking and automatic, hands-free photo taking. Place the battery-powered camera anywhere and let it analyze the scene, recognize faces, and then begin to automatically record photos and videos while preserving the natural and spontaneous qualities of the moment.
Active PTZ Tracking and Subject Recognition
Capable of moving when moments happen, the PICK uses advanced subject and facial recognition algorithms to automatically pan, tilt, and zoom to follow the action as well as automatically capture photos and videos.
- Intelligent Face Tracking searches and detects the faces of people nearby and up to 12 faces can be prioritized using the dedicated app
- No need for a timer, selfie stick, or remote release; the PICK auto shoots to help preserve the integrity and naturalness of the moment
- In addition to automated shooting, the PICK also responds to voice commands for a bit more control while still remaining hands-free
- Remote control over the camera is also possible using the MiniPTZcam app for more fine-tuned adjustments over the camera settings
Pan, Tilt, Zoom Camera
Using Canon's imaging and processing capabilities, the PICK melds the quality and control you'd expect from a PowerShot with the unique form and function of a compact, portable PTZ camera.
- Supports +/- 170° of panning to cover a 360° field of view, has a 110° tilt range for finding subjects at various heights, and can detect subjects up to 16' away
- The 12MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor captures both still photos and Full HD videos at up to 60p
- Videos are saved as MP4 files and there is a built-in stereo microphone to record audio along with the videos
- Built-in 3x zoom lens covers an equivalent focal length range of 19-57mm, has a variable f/2.8-5 maximum aperture, and a minimum focusing range of 7.8-11.8"
- Photos and videos can be saved directly to a microSD memory card
- Webcam functionality for live streaming your activities
Compact, Portable Design
Contrary to conventional PTZ cameras, the PICK is a highly portable camera for recording your daily adventures, vlogs, workouts, food videos, or other on-the-go moments.
- Measures 2.2 x 3.2" and weighs just 6 oz
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts approximately 5 hours per charge can be recharged via the USB Type-C port
- Integrated tally lamp indicates when the PICK is recording
- The PICK can stand up on its own but it also features a bottom 1/4"-20 mount for attaching the to a tripod or for attaching an accessory grip for handheld shooting. Also, using the PTZ movements, image stabilization helps to reduce the appearance of camera shake for steady takes
Wireless and Voice Control
When you want to take a bit more control over the PICK or adjust its settings, it responds to voice commands as well as supports a dedicated app for more precise control and menu navigation.
- Voice commands are supported in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese languages and you can command PICK to snap a photo, record a video, stop recording, pan around the scene to find other subjects, and start/stop automatic shooting
- MiniPTZcam app uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to connect to the PICK in order to view, organize, and recommend photos and videos, produce highlight reels, view notifications and alerts from the PICK and update its settings, and remotely control the PICK