This 35mm f/1.8 Super35 Anamorphic 1.33x Lens from Sirui adds 1.33x anamorphic squeeze to your images to achieve standard 2.4:1 widescreen aspect ratios. Designed for Super35/APS-C cameras with a Leica L mount, the lens features an aperture range of f/1.8 to f/16. A lens construction of 13 elements in 9 groups creates the characteristic, stretched oval bokeh of anamorphic lenses for a unique cinematic look.
The focus ring is capable of rotating 191.2° for intuitive control. A 67mm filter thread allows you to add compatible filters and customize your exposure. Markings on the lens are in both feet and meters. When used with a full-frame sensor, the 35mm lens is equivalent to a 37mm lens horizontally.
- Anamorphic 2.4:1 de-squeezed format in 16:9
- Maximum f/1.8 aperture for low-light advantage, a deeper depth of view, and increased area of focus
- Lens construction of 13 elements in 9 groups for smooth, circular bokeh
- 191.2° focus ring rotation
- Markings in feet and meters
- 71mm maximum diameter, 67mm filter thread
- Equivalent to 37mm full-frame lens horizontally
- 1:10.63 vertical magnification, 1:13.83 horizontal magnification