Use this 50mm T2.0 Spectrum Prime Cine Lens from 7artisans Photoelectric on your full-frame, L mount camera to achieve sharp, high-quality images. A maximum aperture of T2.0 and a lens construction of 6 elements in 5 groups with 12 iris blades create a smooth, circular bokeh with minimal focus breathing.
The lens has a 46° angle of view and 0.8 MOD cinema-standard gears on the focus and iris for intuitive manual controls. Focus distance and iris marks are positioned on both sides of the lens in meters and feet. A minimum focus distance of 18.9" makes the lens compatible with many matte boxes and adapters. An 82mm filter thread allows you to attach filters of your choosing to further customize the light quality and effects of the lens.
- Maximum T2 aperture for low-light advantage, deeper depth of field, and increased area of focus
- Cinema industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears compatible with follow focus and iris controls
- Lens construction of 6 elements in 5 groups for smooth, circular bokeh
- Manually focus on objects as close as 18.9" away
- Markings in meters and feet
- 46° angle of view