The Steadimate-RS Aero 15 Arm and Aero Vest Kit from Steadicam converts your DJI RS 2, RS 3, or RS 3 Pro handheld gimbal into a body-worn stabilizer system. This kit provides the gimbal yoke, post assembly, and balance stud from the Steadimate-RS, along with the required stabilizer arm and vest to complete your setup. The Aero 15 arm's load capacity of 15 lb and various 1/4"-20 threads on the Steadimate-RS give you flexibility with your gear configuration.
Full pan capability and 3-axis stabilization combine for enhanced movement while reducing image bouncing. Eight balance weights and two weighted 15mm rods give you precise control over the system's balance. The Aero vest is adjustable and provides ample padding for maximum comfort. The entire system transfers the weight of your rig to your hips to reduce fatigue and extend shooting times.
- Dovetail mounting onto DJI RS 2, RS 3, and RS 3 Pro gimbals
- Ultrasmooth pan bearing design
- 1/4"-20 mounting holes on the handle
- Vertical T-slot channels on the post assembly for fast weight balance adjustment
- 15mm stainless steel weighted rods with industry-standard 60mm spacing
- Handle has industry-standard 1/2" diameter for mounting post
- No tools required for weight adjustment or removal from the gimbal
- Includes two 8 oz and two 4 oz weights with 1/4"-20 screws and 1/4"-20 female threads