Featuring a compact and tactile design, this black 50mm f/2 Len from TTArtisan is a versatile normal-length prime well-suited to everyday shooting. Offered here with a Canon EF-M-mount, its modestly bright f/2 maximum aperture allows you to photograph in challenging lighting conditions and enables you to control depth of field when utilizing selective focus techniques. This manual focus lens offers a minimum focusing distance of just 1.6' for working with close-up subjects. Combined with the optics' 10-blade diaphragm, this creates a pleasing bokeh quality, which makes the lens an excellent choice for portraits and street scenes.
- Portrait-length prime designed for Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras where it provides an 80mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.6' away.
- A 10-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and creamy bokeh quality.
- Compact and lightweight design