By B&H Photo's
The 32mm T2.8 Gnosis Macro Prime Lens from DZOFilm provides impressive close-up views of your subjects with up to 1:1 magnification and a wide, encompassing field of view. This ARRI LPL-mount lens with focus marks in feet comes with both ARRI PL and Canon EF mounts, enabling you to use it with a wide range of cine-style cameras.
The 32mm wide lens provides both full-frame and VV (VistaVision) sensor coverage.
Wide Macro Lens
- The Gnosis 32mm T2.8 Macro uniquely combines a wide view with the creativity of a macro lens, letting you craft images with an impression of greater depth.
- This 32mm entry in the Gnosis series provides a wider view of your subject, capturing greater detail.
- The ARRI LPL-mount 32mm Gnosis lens also comes with both ARRI PL and Canon EF lens mounts.
- This lens mount versatility provides compatibility with a wider selection of cine-style and mirrorless cameras.
Sharp Macro Magnification
Provides crisply detailed images and a wide-angle, immersive view with uniform color reproduction and 1:1 macro magnification at 6.6".
Fast T2.8 Aperture
A fast T2.8 maximum aperture enables you to capture extremely sharp images, even at lower light levels.
Quality Optical Design
- A superior optical design incorporates a 16-blade aperture for both attractive bokeh and precise exposure control.
- Low-dispersion and HRI (high refractive index) elements help to control chromatic aberration and provide vibrant colors and natural gradations in tone, creating a cinematic look.
Focus scales are marked in feet.