Featuring a standard angle of view and fast aperture, this Tokina SZ 33mm f/1.2 Lens is designed for still and video content creators. Offered here with a Sony E-mount, its bright f/1.2 maximum aperture allows you to photograph in challenging lighting conditions and enables you to control depth of field when utilizing selective focus techniques. This manual focus lens offers a minimum focusing distance of just 1.6' for working with close-up subjects. Combined with the optics' 11-blade diaphragm, this creates a pleasing bokeh quality, which makes the lens an excellent choice for portraits, travel, and street scenes.
- Prime normal-length lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 49.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.2 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 20" away.
- De-clicked manual aperture ring provides precise exposure adjustment and offers silent and smooth aperture transitions to benefit video recording.
- Depth of field and hyperfocal distance scales to benefit manual focusing techniques.
- Minimal focus breathing to benefit selective focus techniques when shooting video.
- Eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.