Designed for full-frame cameras with a Sony E mount, this XEEN CF 135mm T2.2 Cine Lens from Rokinon is capable of capturing high-quality 8K cinema footage. The lens features 11 aperture blades and an X-coating, which helps prevent flares and reflection for a more natural-looking image. It has an aperture range of T2.2 to T22 and a 95mm front diameter.
The focus ring is capable of rotating 200° and the aperture ring 32.5° for intuitive control. When on a full-frame camera, the lens has an angle of view of 18.8°. Markings on the lens are in feet and displayed on both sides of the lens in luminous paint for high visibility. A carbon fiber construction creates a lightweight and durable cine lens that does not add heft to your recording setup.
- Maximum T2.2 aperture for low-light advantage, a deeper depth of view, and increased area of focus
- 11 aperture blades for smooth, circular bokeh
- 200° focus ring rotation, 32.5° aperture ring rotation
- Markings in feet with a luminous font for use in low-light environments
- 95mm front diameter
- Industry-standard 0.8 MOD focus and aperture rings for use with follow focus systems
- 2.6' minimum focusing distance
- X-coating controls internal reflection, flare, and ghosting