Ideal for fast, secure duplication and sanitization of hard drives of any size in PCIe M.2/NVMe, SATA, eSATA, and USB 3.0 formats, the ImageMASSter 4000 Pro X2 G3 from ICS is designed to perform at a high level for criminal justice, corporate, and government applications. Capable of copying to seven simultaneous targets from up to eight M.2 drives at speeds up to 100GB per minute, the IM4000 PRO X2 can assign any port as a source port and sports multiple cloning mode configurations for everything from multiple simultaneous operations to copies from up to four sources, and the unit can even copy and sanitize drives at the same time.
External storage support via gigabit Ethernet or SATA drive ports ensure you always have access to adequate clone storage. The IM4000 PRO X2 supports on-the-fly AES 256 encryption and multiple hashing methods using SHA-1, SHA-2, and MD-5 hash verification types. With the 8" color touchscreen, it couldn't be easier or more convenient to operate this compact unit. And with integrated logging, you will always have a detailed record of work that has been done on your IM4000 PRO.
Copy and sanitize drives at the same time. Units equipped with the 8-port add-on module can support the duplication of up to 8 source drives simultaneously.
- IQ Copy: Used to copy only allocated data of source drives configured with Windows-based OS and file systems, greatly reducing the time required to copy data. IQ Copy supports partition scaling.
- Percent of Copy: Used to copy a source drive's allocated data and unallocated data, creating a mirror image of the source drive.
- MultiMASSter: Supports storing one or multiple source drive images on a single target drive using the segmented file format. This format copies both allocated and unallocated data.
- VHD Capture: Supports storing one or multiple source drive images on a single target drive using the VHD file format. This format copies only allocated data.
- WipeOut: Sanitize drives utilizing the DoD Standard, Secure Erase, or User Defined Methods. The unit has the ability to copy and wipe hidden HPA or DCO areas which may exist on hard drives.
An AES 256 encryption key is then generated by the unit and can be saved to any USB thumb drive. The encrypted drive can be decrypted on the fly utilizing the unit or any regular PC loaded with the ICS free decryption utility and the USB thumb drive containing the saved key. Users can then safely image the decrypted data to an additional target drive.