By B&H Photo's
Add both versatile lens compatibility and a detachable onboard monitor to your cine-style capture with the Z CAM E2-F6 Pro Full-Frame Cinema Camera. This compact camera comes with a Canon EF lens mount and can be used with separately available ARRI PL and Leica M mounts. The E2-F6 Pro captures up to 10-bit 6K60 full-frame video and offers both pro 12G-SDI and HDMI video outputs. The included 5" touchscreen monitor is detachable and can be tilted for optimal viewing. It captures a nominal 15 stops of dynamic range, supports timecode and genlock, and incorporates four user-assignable buttons along the side of the camera.
Full Frame Capture
The E2-F6 Pro uses a CMOS sensor to capture immersive, full-frame footage.
Interchangeable Lens Mount
Packaged with an interchangeable Canon EF lens mount, the Z CAM E2-F6 Pro can also be used with separately available Leica M and ARRI PL mounts, expanding your options to include a wide array of both still and cine-style lenses.
6K Capture and Recording
- Record up to 10-bit 6K60 and DCI 4K120 video internally and via 12G-SDI output.
Raw over HDMI external recording not yet supported.
CFast 2.0 and ZBlade Media
- Capture your video using CFast 2.0 cards or custom ZBlade 1, 2, or 4TB cards.
- ZBlade cards capture ProRes 422 HQ at rates up to 6K60 and 4K120.
- Data recovery services are offered by Exascend for ZBlade cards.
Touchscreen Control Monitor
- The included 5" touchscreen monitor is detachable, enabling you to streamline your camera rig when suitable.
- This touchscreen monitor provides full camera control.
15 Stops of Dynamic Range
Capture nuanced imagery with up to 15 stops of dynamic range.
Multicamera and Workflow Functions
- Genlock and timecode enable you to align multiple cameras for simultaneous recording.
- USB-C connector for camera control and data transfer.
- Built-in 5G Wi-Fi.
Use the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port for control, settings, and live streaming.
V-Mount and LEMO Power
The E2-F6 Pro can be powered by a separately available battery using the built-in V-mount plate or via a separately available power adapter and the 2-pin LEMO port.