Aiming to deliver a private mobile experience, especially when you're in public, the soapstone QuietComfort Earbuds II Noise-Canceling True Wireless In-Ear Headphones from Bose features a host of noise isolating and cancelling technologies. When listening to music or your favorite podcast episode, active noise cancellation works with CustomTune sound calibration to not just cancel distracting ambient sounds, but personalize that audio to your ears. When on calls, two noise-rejecting mics in each earbud focus on your voice and filter out noise and wind, while digital signal processing further filters your speech to optimize clarity. Add this to sweat/water resistance, all-day battery life, and automated functionality, and you have an ideal mobile audio solution.
- As great as your QuietComfort Earbuds II sound together, there are times when you want to use just one of your earbuds. You can now use either the left or right earbud for listening and calls with Independent Single-Bud Use.
- This new feature lets you seamlessly switch between your earbuds, and if one earbud runs out of battery life or disconnects from Bluetooth, you can continue listening with the other earbud without interruption.
- To access Independent Single-Bud Use, make sure the software on your QuietComfort Earbuds II is up to date.
Note: This update is available through the Bose Music App via OTA (Earbuds ONLY). This is a change from previous Bose wireless earbud updates. The QC Earbuds II charging case does not have the capability to communicate with the earbuds. Therefore, the earbuds cannot be updated via USB>BTU.Bose.com, and vice versa, the case cannot get an update from the app through the earbuds.
- Auto Answer: Place one or both earbuds in to automatically answer an incoming call on your paired smartphone.
- Auto Play/Pause: Thanks to built-in sensors, when you remove the earphones, audio playback will automatically pause, and then automatically resume when you put them back in.
- Enable/disable ActiveSense
- Adjust in-app EQ
- Adjust headphone preferences
- Create custom noise cancellation modes
- Manage Bluetooth connections
- Customize shortcuts
- Check battery status
- IPX4-rated water and sweat resistance
- Play audio and take calls with one earbud or both
- Integrated touch controls for audio, calls, and noise cancellation
- Built-in memory saves the last 7 paired devices
- Bluetooth 5.3 support for strong connections up to 30' away
- Charge case via included USB-C cable