A portable and powerful multimedia mirrorless camera, the FUJIFILM X-T5 features the newly developed 40MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS 5 HR BSI sensor for simply stunning results. Comparable in size to the original X-T1 and lighter than its predecessor, this camera provides a classic, dial-based layout and cutting-edge technology that includes a seven-stop in-body image stabilization system, Pixel Shift Multi-Shot mode for 160MP files, and action-freezing shutter speeds up to 1/180,000 sec from the electronic shutter. In addition to its versatile suite of stills capabilities, the X-T5 is also a highly capable moviemaking machine, recording up to 6.2K in 4:2:2 10-bit color internally or 12-bit ProRes RAW and Blackmagic RAW via HDMI.
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 3.69m-dot resolution for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing. Additionally, this EVF offers 0.8x magnification for an easy-to-view image that is further enhanced by improved suppression of parallax and distortion compared to its predecessor. The 100 fps refresh rate, meanwhile, allows virtually blackout-free image making.
- Large 3.0" 1.84m-dot LCD touchscreen for intuitive operation and playback, and the tilting design greatly benefits working from high and low shooting angles.
- Utilizing an NP-W235 battery, up to 680 frames can be recorded from a single charge, plus the mechanical shutter guarantees 500,000 actuations, delivering long-term accuracy and reliability.
- Micro-HDMI port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm external microphone port for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.