By B&H Photo's
A versatile, close-focusing prime, the FUJIFILM XF 30mm f/2.8 R LM WR Macro Lens allows you to capture exquisite details and gorgeous high-resolution images with ease. Designed to work with APS-C-format X-mount cameras, this lens offers a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length that makes it useful for a wide variety of subjects both near and far.
- Macro lens affords a life-size 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 3.9" minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
- Three aspherical elements control distortion, field curvature, and spherical aberrations to improve sharpness and rendering.
- Two ED elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to produce high clarity and color fidelity.
- Linear autofocus motor provides smooth and fast focusing performance that delivers pinpoint sharpness.
- Rounded eleven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- The lens body is weather sealed to protect against dust and moisture and enables worry-free use in inclement conditions. Additionally, this design also permits working in temperatures as low as 14°F.