Improve your video footage with the TG-BT1 Tripod Grip with Bluetooth from FUJIFILM. This contoured grip is designed for use with compatible X-series cameras and quickly attaches to the camera's tripod thread. The TG-BT1 grip offers cable-free connection to the camera via Bluetooth, enabling users to easily start and stop video recording, or even make an image, without touching the camera. An angled head means it's easy to record stable video output, plus the camera platform can be rotated with the press of a button, easily transitioning for selfies or vlogging. The TG-BT1 also quickly converts to a tabletop tripod and is suitable for a wide range of environments.
- With a compatible FUJIFILM X-series camera attached to the grip you can record still images, start and stop video recording, and even control the zoom with compatible lenses.
- Compatible with FUJIFILM X-T5, X-T4, X-T3, X-T30 II, X-T30, and X-S10 cameras via firmware update.
- Quickly and easily position your attached X-series camera for subject or selfie stills and movies. Using the grip's easy angle adjustment capability, 90° lock positions also make it possible to work in vertical orientation with optimum stability.
- A quick tilt function makes it easy to set the ideal camera angle for a wide range of subjects and viewpoints.
- In addition to an overall grip design that keeps dust and moisture out, the cable-free operation means camera connector covers stay closed for maximum weather resistance.
- The grip has been carefully designed to provide optimum stability and comfort. Buttons are easily accessible for smooth and intuitive operation.
- Designed to be a tripod too, the grip's cleverly integrated legs convert into a handy, stable tripod, leaving both hands free for vlogging and other applications.