Nanlite expands their LED tube light line with the second-generation PavoTube II 15C RGB LED Tube Light, featuring an improved easy-to-use fixture with a brighter output compared to the original PavoTube 15C. At over 423 lux at 3.3' (5600K), the PavoTube II 15C delivers exceptional color accuracy with a wider color temperature range from 2700 to 7500K, as shown by its CRI and TLCI scores of 97 and 98. Measuring 2' in length, this versatile and lightweight tube light is ideal for filmmakers and content creators setting up lighting in the studio or on location. With 0 to 100% dimming and 15 preprogrammed special lighting effects, it can be used as key, fill, backlight, or for in-camera practical effects.
Multiple improvements include faster recharging via an included AC adapter or a USB-C port on the back of the fixture, seamless diffusion, green-magenta shift by +/- 150, Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz for wireless control, DMX/RDM capability, and smaller endcaps to minimize distractions on your frame. The PavoTube II 15C has a built-in rechargeable battery that offers a runtime up to 2 hours at 100% brightness. The light also offers universal power capability via an included multi-voltage AC adapter or runs on optional external batteries. T12 compatible with a 1.9" diameter, it has a clip equipped with two 1/4"-20 mounts, two steel safety wires for hanging, and a padded carry bag for storage and transport.
- Up to 2 hours of battery life at 100% brightness
- Up to 4 hours at 50% brightness
- Up to 9.5 hours at 10% brightness
- Up to 14 hours at 1% brightness
- You can fully control the light from your smartphone via Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android
- Built-in 2.4 GHz allows use of the separately available WS-RC-C2 handheld remote or the WS-TB-1 transmitter box for larger setups
- Locking DMX/RDM ports facilitate advanced control and enables the PavoTube II 15C to be quickly adopted into any DMX controlled environment using the separately available CB-DMX-3.5C-1/2 adapter cable
- Requires separately available fabric barndoors and grid accessories
- Lock button prevents accidental setting changes
- Front-facing power switch is recessed to avoid unwanted activation
- Stands vertically with separately available LSFLT12MII foldable floor stand
- USB port allows firmware updates