Offering a sleek and retro design, the 35mm f/0.95 Lens from TTArtisan is an ultra-fast normal-length prime for APS-C-format cameras. A robustly built walkaround lens for daily use, this Leica L-mount lens is ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, portraits, street scenes, and more. Its extremely bright f/0.95 maximum aperture offers excellent control over depth of field, and together with the lens's 10-blade aperture provides beautiful bokeh when called upon.
- Normal-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 52.5mm equivalent focal length.
- A maximum aperture of f/0.95 offers outstanding low-light imaging capabilities along with the ability to create images with an extremely shallow depth of field.
- 10-blade diaphragm creates a smooth and creamy bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.
- Clicked aperture ring for manually adjusting the iris.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 14" away.
- All-metal lens barrel with stylized engraving enabling a high level of tactile control.