For maximum sharpness, the sensor is unhindered by a low-pass filter; it smooths out any moiré through intelligent detail processing from its updated Venus engine. Relying on its next-generation image stabilization, this camera synthesizes eight distinct images into a single 100MP image - all without requiring a tripod.
- The processing speed of the autofocus has been tripled, powering the 315-area contrast-detection depth-from-defocus (DFD) system. The updated algorithm calculates the distance to your subject and predicts whether it is moving closer or further away from the camera, anticipating where it will be for the following frame. It functions by collecting data from several focal planes, then creating a 3D, real-time depth map.
- The subject-tracking focusing system also supports face, eye, head, body, and animal recognition. The autofocus will automatically switch from body recognition to face, then eye recognition as the subject approaches the camera for improved sharpness.
- The Focus Limiter, Manual Focus Assist and an updated joystick enable quick and precise focusing. Zone AF is a less obstructive overlay, and Face Priority in Multi Metering prevents unwanted exposure changes.
- This camera provides options to connect to external devices. The USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C enables data transfers of 10Gb/s, powers the camera, or charges the battery. The HDMI Type-A port feeds the footage to an external recorder, or the hot shoe mount connects to an XLR expansion device like the DMW-XLR1 (available separately).
- A 3.5mm headphone jack is located on the side of the camera, above the 3.5mm headphone jack. On the front of the camera, a flash synchro socket doubles as a timecode in/out when using the included BNC converter cable.
A versatile zoom covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives, the Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is designed for Micro Four Thirds cameras, where it provides a convenient 24-70mm equivalent focal length range. A constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range, and benefits working in difficult lighting conditions as well as enables greater control over depth of field. The sophisticated optical design employs a series of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index glass elements to control a variety of aberrations and distortions for sharp, clean image quality and a Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to reduce ghosting and flare. A POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake to suit handheld shooting, and this O.I.S. system is also compatible with Dual I.S. for enhanced stabilization performance. Additionally, the lens also features a durable all-metal housing that is dust, splash, and freezeproof to enable its use in harsh climates.
If you're shooting with an 8K camera, then why not record in 8K raw format using the Ninja V+ 5.2" 8K HDMI H.265 Raw Recording Monitor from Atomos. The Ninja V+ is the same on-camera monitor/recorder as its predecessor the Ninja V 5", but the Ninja+ now features a 5.2" display and records and plays back up to 8K30 raw video to and from purpose-built mini-SSDs.
The Ninja V+ can record Apple ProRes RAW up to 8K30 or DCI 4K120 directly from the sensor, and it is compatible with an array of cameras. Display features include a 10-bit screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m² AtomHDR technology for accurate monitoring of your log gamma footage and support for popular log formats from Sony, Canon, JVC, Panasonic, Nikon, RED, Sony, and Z CAM cameras.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V+ features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, anamorphic de-squeeze, and focus assist tools. Separately available AtomX SDI, AtomX SYNC, CONNECT 4K modules, and an SDI raw license key further expand your Ninja V+ capabilities. Firmware update 10.81.00 supports faster Sony and Nextorage drive detection and optimizes audio while livestreaming, and when used with the optional CONNECT unit, it offers access to powerful cloud-based services.
- Access to an array of new cloud-based video production services
- FRAME.IO camera to cloud (C2C) ability to simultaneously record both high-quality hero and efficient proxy files with matching filenames and timecode
- Faster Sony and Nextorage SSDmini drive detection
- Optimized audio when livestreaming
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW with select cameras at rates up to 8K30 with select cameras and up to DCI 4K120
- Enables ProRes RAW capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras
- Avid DNx compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000 cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
- Canon C300 Mk II, C500, R5
- FUJIFILM GFX 100S, X-H2S
- Leica SL2-S
- Olympus OM-1, OM-D E-M1 Mark III/M1X
- Nikon Z6/6 II, Z7/7 II
- Panasonic AU-EVA1, GH5S, GH6
- Panasonic DC-S1, S1H, S5
- Panasonic DC-BGH1, DC-BS1H
- Panasonic VariCam LT
- Sigma fp, fp L
- Sony a7 IV, a7S III
- Sony Alpha 1 (ILCE-1)
- Sony FX3, FX6, FX9
- Sony FX700, FS5, FS7
- Z CAM E2, E2C, E2-M4, E2-F6, E2-S6
- Apple ProRes RAW: Supporting 16-bit raw outputs from the camera via HDMI and optionally via SDI
- Apple ProRes: An industry-standard edit-ready codec from Apple with scalable compression levels
- Avid DNx: An industry-standard edit-ready codec for Avid editors with scalable compression levels
- H.265 (HEVC): A highly efficient compressed codec allows you to create high-quality files with a low bit rate and small file sizes ideal for sharing; it also creates 4K HDR 10-bit deliverables and has the option to ‘bake in’ LUTs to achieve the final pixel look without the need to grade the footage
- Cine-style 2.4:1, 2.35:1, 1.9:1, 1.85:1, and 4:3 versions
- Social media-style 9:16, 1:1, 1.91:1, and 4:5 options
- AtomX SDI Module for 12G-SDI input and output and HDMI/SDI cross conversion for up to 8K30 ProRes RAW video
- SDI raw activation key
- AtomX SYNC for wirelessly synced, timecoded multicamera capture
- Atomos CONNECT 4K for HDMI to USB conversion for streaming up to 1080p60
- ARRI Log CEI160, LogCEI200, LogCEI250, LogCEI320
- ARRI LogCEI400, LogCEI500, LogCEI640, LogCEI800
- ARRI Log CEI1000, LogCEI1280, LogCEI1600
- Canon C-Log, C-Log 2, C-Log 3
- FujiFilm F-log, HLG, JVC J-Log1, Lecia L-Log
- Nikon N-Log, Olympus OM-Log400/Flat
- Panasonic V-Log PQ (HDR10)
- REDlogFilm, RED Log3G10, RED Log3G12
- Sony S-Log, S-Log2, S-Log3
- Z CAM Z-Log2
- ARRI ALEXA Wide Gamut, BT.2020
- Canon Cinema, DCI P3/P3+
- FujiFilm F-Gamut, JVC LS300
- Nikon N-Log, Panasonic V-Gamut
- Rec709, RED Color2/3/4
- RED DragonColor, DragonColor2
- Sony S-Gamut, S-Gamut3, S-Gamut3.cine
- Number of frames/seconds captured
- Intervals between frames/seconds/minutes/hours
- Duration of sequence in frames/seconds/minutes/hours
Outfit your 5" monitor with power options and travel accessories with this 5" Accessory Kit from Atomos. It's compatible with Ninja V, Shinobi, or Shinobi SDI monitor with two L-series batteries, a fast charger, a DC power supply, a sun hood, a screen protector, and a plastic travel case.
Suitable for use in 8K UHD-compatible home theater and high-resolution video and photo workflows, the 17.7" ZILR ZRHAA03 Hyper Thin Ultra High-Speed HDMI Cable supports HDR10 and camera log video. It has 24kt gold-plated connectors and terminals designed to stay fastened to your devices. At less than a 0.1" diameter, the cable won't take up much room in your camera bag or behind your TV.
- Support for one device up to 7680 x 4320 @ 60 Hz
- Support for one device up to 4096 x 2160 @ 120 Hz
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution up to 60 Hz
- HDCP 2.2 compatibility for protected content
Mount your monitor with the AtomX 5 and 7" Monitor Mount from Atomos. The mount is compatible with the Atomos Shinobi, Ninja V, Flame, and Inferno series. It features a quick release plate, as well as 360° pan and 180° tilt functionality.
This 1TB Angelbird AtomX SSDmini is custom-designed to fit into a variety of Atomos products while maintaining high data throughput rates necessary for a 4K workflow. It fits perfectly into the Atomos Ninja V, Ninja Flame, Ninja Inferno, and Shogun Inferno. An optional adapter handle enables using this SSD with the Shogun Studio, Sumo 19, and Sumo 19M.
Although 20% smaller than an average SSD, the SSDmini makes no concession to size, and it features formidable up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed, and up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed. Incorporating Stable Stream technology, you don't drop any frames. The SATA III connector enables connecting to a standard SATA III port when it is time to transfer your footage.
- CDNG up to 4k30p
- ProRes RAW HQ 5.7K up to 30p
- 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Avid DNx: 4k60p and 2k240p
- Apple ProRes RAW: 5.7k30p, 4k60p and 2k240p
- CDNG: 4k30p
- Up to 560 MB/s sequential read speed with 540 MB/s sustained read speed
- Up to 520 MB/s sequential write speed with 500 MB/s sustained write speed
- Shock, temperature, X-ray, and magnetic proof
- Supports the entire Atomos range of Ninja and Shogun devices, and with the use of an adapter handle, even the Sumo19, Sumo19M, and Shogun Studio
Access internal 2.5" drives from a USB-enabled computer with the USB 3.0 to 2.5" SATA III Hard Drive Adapter Cable from StarTech. This adapter sports a SATA interface that is compatible with SATA I, II, and III-based hard drives and SSDs. On the other end, it has a typical USB type-A connector that utilizes USB 3.0 technology, which delivers speeds of up to 5 Gbps. It draws power from a USB bus-powered port. In addition, UASP enhances the transfer speeds when the adapter is connected to a UASP-enabled host controller.
The Retrospective 7M Shoulder Bag from Think Tank Photo stores and protects a DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached 24-70mm lens, plus an additional 70-200mm lens, a flash, and additional accessories. Alternatively, you can fit a small drone with its controller and accessories in place of your camera equipment. The bag is designed to look like a shoulder bag rather than a camera bag, but it offers dedicated compartments for camera gear.
The bag is made of durable cotton canvas that has been treated for water resistance. It has a large flap with dual turn buckles to keep it securely closed and an interior nylon lining padded with closed-cell foam for protection. The main compartment has padded touch-fastening PE-reinforced dividers for organizing your gear. A large pocket under the flap will hold and organize memory cards, cables, your wallet, keys, and other smaller gear.
A pocket on the back of the bag holds papers and documents like boarding passes safely and securely with fast access to them. A water bottle/accessory pocket on the exterior can be collapsed and strapped tight to further minimize the profile. A simple webbing rail accommodates modular pouches or a carabineer, so you can further customize the bag to your needs and gear. Carry the Retrospective 7M by the padded removable top handle, or wear it with the adjustable padded shoulder strap. You can also attach it to the handle of a rolling carry-on bag. To further protect your valuable gear, a seam-sealed rain cover is included for wet weather conditions.