The Move 4K can track subjects up to 300' away. In addition to the auto-tracking features, users will also have access to the latest Web UI, updated to provide everything you need in one simple menu. Almost every feature in the Web UI has a tutorial function, great for novice producers navigating the settings for the first time.
The new automatic video inversion feature senses the camera's orientation and saves time on installation and setup.
Move 4K cameras can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world using a variety of tools, including NDI and cloud-based software such as Zoom. Users can also live stream directly to content delivery networks such as Facebook and YouTube.
- Camera Management Platform (CMP) for camera management, control, color correction, auto-tracking
- Control apps for desktop and mobile devices
- Plugins and integrations for popular platforms, including OBS and Twitch
- Camera configuration and management tools
- Support and testing utilities