Covering a versatile wide-angle focal length range, the Panasonic Lumix S 14-28mm f/4-5.6 MACRO Lens is well-suited for everything from landscapes and cityscapes to street scenes and architecture. An excellent choice for travel photography and everyday shooting, this full-frame lens delivers beautiful images across the entire zoom range and is a great choice for still photography, vlogs, and other video content.
- Compact ultra-wide-angle zoom lens designed for use with full-frame Leica L-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Minimum focusing distance of just 5.9" throughout zoom range for working with close-up subjects.
- Micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure change and professional quality video.
- Optimized for video, an advanced optical design minimizes focus breathing when changing focal lengths.
- Lens design includes one aspherical ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) element, one aspherical element, three ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) elements, and one UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) element.
- Dust and splash-resistant construction for use in inclement conditions, plus a fluorine coating on the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.