Offering an ultra-wide angle of view with close-to-zero distortion, the Laowa 19mm f/2.8 Zero-D Lens from Venus Optics is an ideal lens for various types of photography including landscape, cityscape, architectural, and astrophotography. Available here in a FUJIFILM G-mount, the lens's broad 110° angle of view lets you capture the world around you with spectacular detail. Compact and lightweight, this lens also boasts a fast f/2.8 aperture allowing you to capture images in low-light environments without bumping up the ISO. Additionally, this also allows for pleasing background separation from the subject when desired.
- Ultra-wide 19mm prime is designed for use with FUJIFILM G-mount medium format mirrorless cameras where it provides a 15mm equivalent focal length.
- Two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements are featured to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for sharper, clearer, and more color-accurate imagery.
- As part of the Zero-D series, this lens has an optical design that renders close-to-zero optical distortion making it perfectly-suited for landscape, cityscape, architectural, and astrophotography applications.
- Featuring a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture, photographers are able to capture images in low-light environments without bumping up the ISO. This also provides pleasing background separation from the subject when so desired.
- With a minimum focusing distance of just 7', this lens allows you to get extremely close to the subject while still being able to include the background information in the scene.
- Focusing scale adjustment system allows for easy focus calibration with individual cameras, which can be particularly useful for astrophotography.
- Unique 5-blade aperture design renders clean 10-point sun stars when photographing point light sources and specular highlights.
- Front 77mm filter thread accepts widely available screw-in filters.