Capture high-resolution, high-speed 5K drone video with the Ember S5K Camera from FREEFLY. The compact S35 camera is designed for continuous high-speed recording and is small enough to mount as a drone payload. The Gpixel S35 sensor captures up to 5K resolution at 600 fps or up to 4K800 to capture clear high-speed, slow-motion video. It features a Sony E mount for use with a variety of stock lenses, and it has a global shutter.
The camera captures 10-bit ProRes format video onto the internal 4TB NVMe SSD, which can capture up to 36 minutes of video in 5K600 mode and up to 45 minutes of video in 4K800 mode, and the storage is upgradeable. You can control the camera via Wi-Fi via an iOS app workflow, and there is also a 6-pin GPIO port to remotely control start/stop/sync functions. The HDMI output allows you to preview your image using a 1080p monitor.
Power the camera using a separately available power source using the included 4-pin Microfit to D-Tap cable with a power plate or battery. Numerous accessories can be added such as handles, cheese plates, and battery mounts using the 1/4"-20 and M3 threads around the camera body.
- Capture up to 5K resolution at 600 fps
- Up to 4K resolution at 800 fps
- Internal 4TB NVMe SSD
- Record up to 36 minutes in 5K600 and up to 45 minutes in 4K800
- Gpixel S35 sensor
- Locking Sony E lens mount (no electronic contacts)
- Fast iOS-based app workflow
- 10-bit ProRes codec
- Global shutter
- Wi-Fi control via iOS app
- HDMI output (1080p)
- Multiple M3 and 1/4"-20 accessory mounting threads
- 4-pin Microfit Molex power input with CANbus
- 6-pin GPIO for start/stop/sync UART
- USB-C 3.2 (data only)