Pairing a favored focal length with a bright maximum aperture for flexible control, the black Summicron-SL 35mm f/2 ASPH. Lens from Leica is a wide-angle prime that puts image quality and refined optical design inside a compact, lightweight package. Designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, the lens is comprised of eleven elements in nine groups, and the three aspherical elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions for notable image sharpness and clarity. The lens's f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in a variety of lighting conditions while offering precise control over focus position for working with shallow depth of field techniques, and a quiet and precise autofocus motor benefits both stills and video capture. Well-suited for nearly any photographic application, the 14.1 oz lens owes its lighter weight to the omission of optical image stabilization, and this compact workhorse is constructed with a metal body and weather-sealing for durability and protection in harsh environments and inclement weather conditions.
- Wide-angle 35mm L-mount prime designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- Fast internal focusing with inner direct drive
- Consistent f/2 maximum aperture for working in difficult lighting conditions
- Excellent sharpness across all f-stops and focus distances with creamy bokeh
- Three aspherical elements reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for increased image sharpness and clarity
- Compact dimensions and lighter weight thanks to omission of OIS
- Weather-sealed design protects against dust and moisture