Assembled for the aspiring filmmaker, the Panasonic Lumix S5 IIX Mirrorless Camera Cine Kit from B&H bundles the video-optimized full-frame mirrorless camera with an Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI recording monitor, a monitor mount, a monitor battery with a USB-C port, and an HDMI cable.
Designed for pro content creators needing strong stills, sophisticated video options, and livestreaming functionality, the second-generation Panasonic Lumix S5 IIX Mirrorless Camera is equipped with a host of new features to bring your vision to life. Benefitting from a new sensor design and an updated processing engine with L2 technology, the S5 IIX is the first Lumix camera to offer Phase Hybrid AF for fast and precise autofocusing performance. Making full use of the 24.2MP sensor and enhanced processor, this camera records 6K video for up to 30 minutes, while unlimited 4K video capture is available as well. Optimized for video, the S5 IIX is also equipped with a new Active I.S. system, which supports walking shots to further enhance image stabilization while recording video.
Unique to the advanced S5 IIX, this model comes pre-loaded with sophisticated video features benefitting the professional user. These include HDMI RAW video data output, USB-SSD recording, ALL-Intra recording, and ProRes recording. Livestreaming functionality is standard as well, and the S5 IIX offers Wireless IP streaming, USB tethering to smartphones, and Wired IP streaming. Additionally, this camera is the first Lumix camera to feature a refined and stealthy all-black design.
- Offering enhanced performance and usability, the S5 IIX provides HDMI RAW video data output.
- For videographers who want to improve efficiency in data backup and post-processing, recording and playback is supported using an external SSD via USB. ALL-Intra recording and ProRes recording are also supported.
- Designed for modern-users and content creators, the camera allows for Wireless IP streaming, USB tethering to smartphones, and Wired IP streaming.
- Used in conjunction with other members of the L-Mount Alliance, the L lens mount is a versatile interface with a mount diameter of 51.6mm and a flange distance of 20mm for working with a broad range of optics. Additionally, this camera allows for the use of all the classic and modern Anamorphic lenses that have been in use for over 60 years.
- A high-resolution 3.68m-dot OLED EVF offers a clear 0.78x magnification along with a smooth 60 fps or 120 fps changeable refresh rate.
- Large 3.0" 1.84m-dot LCD is a bright, clear means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu navigation. The screen features a free-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles, and its touchscreen design affords intuitive settings control.
- An 8-direction joystick and easy-to-use menu design enable quick and efficient operation.
- A USB-C port allows for fast file transferring as well as high-speed in-camera battery charging. Additionally, a new full-size HDMI-A port benefits video applications, a 2.5mm port can be used with the optional DMW-RS2 Remote Shutter, and 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks suit advanced audio recording needs.
- Dual SD memory card slots — both UHS-II-compatible — offer improved flexibility for image storage, allowing you to segregate raw and JPEG files to different cards, save duplicate files to both cards, or simply double your storage space with overflow recording.
- An industry-first, the S5 II utilizes a built-in cooling fan to suppress the camera's internal temperature for extended or unlimited recording.
- A robustly-built magnesium alloy body with dust and splash-resistant design accommodates working in harsh weather conditions and trying environments.
- First Lumix camera to feature a refined and stealthy all-black design.
- Real-time LUT enables color grading to be done in the camera itself
- Live cropping allows in-frame panning and zooming while recording video
- In addition to conventional 3:2, 4:3, 1:1, and 16:9 ratios, photos can also be recorded in 65:24 and 2:1 panoramic formats
- Color Shading Compensation corrects the bluish/reddish coloration on the periphery that may occur when older lenses are mounted
- Compatible with Lumix Tether for remote photo and video shooting via USB
- 4-channel 48 kHz or 96 kHz 24-bit recording with optional DMW-XLR1 XLR microphone adapter
- In-camera USB PD battery charging with optional DMW-BTC15 Battery Charger
- The Ninja V features a highly responsive 5" IPS LCD screen that is illuminated by a bright 1000 cd/m² LED backlight, making it possible to view in daylight without requiring a hood.
- The screen is also color-calibrated from the factory to ensure accurate image representation.
- Record Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW with select cameras at rates up to DCI 4K60 and up to 120 fps in HD.
- Enables ProRes RAW capture with smaller, more cost-effective, mirrorless cameras.
- Avid DNxHD/HR compatibility enables wide camera and editing software compatibility.
- HEVC/H.265 dual recording is available when using the Camera to Cloud mode.
- Display ten+ stops of dynamic range of your camera's log image with AtomHDR
- 1920 x 1080 display with 1000cd/m² brightness for daylight viewing
- 10-bit color processing and user calibration
- Supports custom LUTs
- Record DCI or UHD 4K at rates up to 60 fps, including 24 and 25 fps for a more filmlike aesthetic. All recordings are stored as high-quality Apple ProRes or Avid DNxHR files with up to 10-bit 4:2:2 chroma subsampling.
- The Ninja V also supports 5K and 6K RAW and 3.5K anamorphic RAW using select cameras.
- A variety of bit rates are available to fit your project and storage needs.
- The Atomos CONNECT is the ultimate expansion module for the Ninja V, providing an SDI interface that offers compatibility with a range of cameras and 12G-SDI to HDMI cross-conversion that expands your workflow options.
- Use the Atomos CONNECT to live stream to popular platforms and custom RTMP/S destinations to share your content from almost anywhere.
- Preserve your images in a 4:2:2, 8- or 10-bit format via your camera's HDMI output, even when the camera is recording compressed 4:2:0 8-bit video internally.
- Support for an array of industry-standard Log formats enables the Ninja V to capture optimal dynamic range and bypass your camera's internal compression.
- HDR monitoring is enabled by the Ninja V's compatibility with a wide range of industry-standard gamuts.
- See the Atomos website for the latest Log compatibility.
- The Atomos Cloud Studio (ACS) provides a collection of online production services for video creators and streamers. Pair your Ninja V with an Atomos CONNECT to use ACS to live stream to popular platforms and customized RTMP/S destinations.
- ACS also provides support for Adobe's Camera to Cloud (C2C) service that offers full-resolution capture, proxy file sharing, and real-time collaboration.
- Seamlessly connect to Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, or Media Composer via Adobe C2C.
Mount your monitor with the AtomX 5 and 7" Monitor Mount from Atomos. The mount is compatible with the Atomos Shinobi, Ninja V, Flame, and Inferno series. It features a quick release plate, as well as 360° pan and 180° tilt functionality.
Charge your lights, camera, or other L-series devices with the 74.37Wh L-Series/NP-F970 Lithium-Ion Battery with USB Type-C PD Output from Zilr. This high-capacity 10,050mAh, 74Wh battery is compatible with most cameras, lights, and monitors powered with L-series batteries.
The compact battery features a USB Type-C output that supports PD fast charging and outputs from 5V, 3A to 20V, 0.9A to power your smartphone, tablet, or other USB devices.
Suitable for use in 8K UHD-compatible home theater and high-resolution video and photo workflows, the 17.7" ZILR ZRHAA03 Hyper Thin Ultra High-Speed HDMI Cable supports HDR10 and camera log video. It has 24kt gold-plated connectors and terminals designed to stay fastened to your devices. At less than a 0.1" diameter, the cable won't take up much room in your camera bag or behind your TV.
- Support for one device up to 7680 x 4320 @ 60 Hz
- Support for one device up to 4096 x 2160 @ 120 Hz
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution up to 60 Hz
- HDCP 2.2 compatibility for protected content
This versatile Compact AC/DC Charger from Watson charges all Sony L & M series type lithium-ion batteries via the included dedicated battery plate. The charger runs on 100 to 240 VAC power, allowing for worldwide use. It features a fold-out 2-prong US plug and is supplied with a European plug adapter as well as a 12 VDC car charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter. This makes the charger ideal for use both at home and on the road.
The Compact AC/DC Charger features a USB power output that allows you to charge and power MP3 players, phones, digital cameras, and other devices with a USB power input--even while charging your camera or camcorder batteries. With its easily interchangeable plate, the charger can also be used for other battery models via the purchase of an additional battery adapter plate.
- Comes with an included Euro plug adapter for charging in Europe.
- Included DC adapter with car lighter plug lets you charge while on the road.