Draw more attention to your subject with a circular spot of focus surrounded by a beautifully blurred background by using the Lensbaby Composer Pro II with Double Glass II Optic, available here with a FUJIFILM X mount. This updated tool is completely compatible with the established Optic Swap System and can use any of the numerous optics available. This version improves upon the original Pro model by featuring a metal body as well as an improved tilt function that ranges from 0-15° in any direction.
Bundled with it is the Double Glass II Optic, a 50mm optic with a 12-blade diaphragm that creates a "sweet spot" of focus when tilted that can be manipulated in position by tilting the Composer and manipulated in size by manually changing the aperture from f/2.5 to 22. Further expand the image's creative possibilities with nine specialty magnetic disks, featuring apertures in shapes such as the five-pointed star or heart, that render out-of-focus points of light with the same shape as the aperture. The optic is compatible with all of Lensbaby's current and legacy Optic Swap lens bodies and macro accessories.
- Composer Pro II features an upgraded metal body with charcoal gray accents and an improved tilt control from 0-15° in any direction.
- Compatible with Lensbaby Optic Swap System.
- The Double Glass II Optic creates a "sweet spot" of focus surrounded by an impressionistic blend of blur and bokeh.
- Aperture range from f/2.5 to 22.
- Lens construction features two multi-coated glass elements in 1 group.
- Nine specialty drop-in magnetic aperture disks designed by visual artists in the Lensbaby community.
- Internal 12-blade aperture diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.