Create an immersive home theater experience, enjoy smooth 4K/120 gameplay, and deliver whole-home audio when you create a home entertainment system with the Sony STR-AZ5000ES 11.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver. Seven HDMI inputs (four 8K) combine with 11.2 channels of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based audio, for movies that look amazing and surround you with sound from all directions. Support for the latest in HDR technology enhances this experience with deeper blacks and rich contrast. Dual HDMI outputs and Zone 2/Zone 3 functionality allows two different rooms to watch their own UHD content, with a third zone enjoying audio playback. Playback from local or online sources, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet connectivity.
These audio technologies are joined by room calibration technologies that work to create a sound reproduction that's custom to your environment. 360 Spatial Sound Mapping reproduces a physical sound field to emulate a movie theater or concert hall. Digital Cinema Auto Calibration IX precisely corrects the distance, angle, sound pressure, and frequency response of each of your speakers to create the ideal sound field.
- Compatible with custom wall installations
- Supports leading control and remote monitoring systems, such as control4, Savant, Crestron, and OvrC
- Easy setup via front-panel controls or on-screen GUI
- Three 12V triggers for optional peripherals and amplifiers
- Three IR repeaters for external device control
- Ping button for IP recall on the front display
- Front USB-A port for applying system updates or saving settings to port to another receiver
- RS-232C port for control system configuration
- Web UI can be unlocked with a firmware download