amaran expands its LED monolight line with the S-series COB 60x S Bi-Color LED Monolight, adopting the quality of light and the compact and lightweight form of the previous COB 60x. Featuring an upgraded LED chipset design, this 65W fixture provides a variable 2700-6500K color temperature and ultra-high SSI score across the board for extremely accurate and improved color reproduction. This point-source video light has a surprising output of 33,300 lux at 3.3' when paired with the included mini hyper reflector. A variety of nine lighting effects are easily accessible to help you simulate different creative looks. This is a practical lighting solution for content creators and videographers looking for a portable and quiet light without sacrificing image quality.
Adjustments can be made locally on the unit with an intuitive LCD screen or wirelessly from a distance of up to 262' using your smartphone and the Sidus Link app. The 60x S offers extended power options and is ready for worldwide use thanks to its included 100 to 240 VAC power supply, but it can also run on separately available NP-F or D-Tap batteries for situations when AC current is unavailable. Equipped with a full-size Bowens mount and a stand adapter with an umbrella holder, you get great compatibility with a wide array of light modifiers. A carry bag is supplied as well for storage and on-the-go productions.
- 0 to 100% stepless dimming
- Ability to adjust the light in 1% increments
- Click the control knob for intensity presets with ease
- Integrated silent cooling system
- V-mount quick release lock located on the side of the unit for easy operation
- Included dual NP-F battery plate
- D-Tap battery compatible with a separately available 5.5mm cable
- 1/4"-20 mounting point compatible with a separately available Handheld Bracket
- Measures 4.61 x 4.37 x 4.37" and weighs only 1.53 lb