Safely film steady, ultra-wide 4K stabilized video indoors or outside, in and around objects, with the DJI Avata Explorer Combo FPV Drone with Goggles Integra. Sporting what some call a "cinewhoop" design, the Avata comes in a palm-sized form factor with all four propellers protected with attached guards. This allows for close-up filming indoors, near people, and through small openings without risking damage or injury to people and property. If the Avata does come in contact, it can just bounce off and keep flying.
With the Explorer Combo version of the Avata, piloting the drone is a much more exhilarating experience. The Goggles Integra let you see what the Avata sees, and the RC Motion 2 controller gives you easy, one-handed operation. It's made to feel as if you're in a virtual cockpit, gripping the flight stick. What you see looks brilliant on a pair of 1080p Full HD Micro-OLED displays, and the RC Motion 2 makes piloting more natural and responsive, combining motion-sensing hand movements with an integrated flight joystick.
- Shoot in D-Cinelike mode to allow for advanced color grading during post-production
- Ducted aerodynamic design for up to 18 minutes of flight time
- Three speed modes: Normal (up to 17.9 mph), Sport (up to 31.3 mph), and Manual (up to 60.4 mph)
- Take still JPEG photos at up to 4000 x 3000 resolution
- Capable of withstanding Level 5 winds of up to 24 mph
- microSD slot for optional cards up to 256GB
- Compatible with FPV Remote Controller 2, Goggles V2, FPV Goggles V2, Goggles Integra, RC Motion 2 Controller, and DJI Motion Controller