An expansive telephoto zoom that excels in nature, wildlife, sports, and action photography, the Vario-Elmar-SL 100-400mm f/5-6.3 Lens from Leica is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. The lens provides excellent sharpness across all f-stops and focus distances, maintaining high clarity throughout the long-reaching zoom range with additional help from a built-in optical image stabilization that ensures blur-free images. Its compact, lightweight form factor combines with Leica's SL2 and SL2-S tracking abilities to produce an accurate, high-speed autofocus.
Weather sealing and an AquaDura coating on the external glass elements add to the lens' rugged versatility, while a detachable Arca-type-compatible tripod base allows additional stability when working with a monopod or tripod.
- Medium telephoto 100-400mm L-mount zoom designed for full-frame mirrorless cameras
- Fast internal focusing in combination with SL2 and SL2-S tracking abilities
- Excellent sharpness across all f-stops and focus distances with creamy bokeh
- Optical image stabilization system compensating for up to 4 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting with slower shutter speeds
- Compact dimensions and lighter weight with detachable Arca-type-compatible tripod base
- Weather-sealed design with AquaDura coating protecting against dust and moisture