A fast-aperture wide-angle prime for APS-C-format mirrorless cameras, the Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens provides a field of view equivalent to 35mm on a full-frame camera. Offered here with a Sony E-mount, this lens delivers high resolution along with beautiful bokeh effects thanks to its large f/1.4 maximum aperture. An inner focus system with a stepping motor delivers fast and accurate autofocus for still and video use, and with a minimum focusing distance of 9.9" the lens is well-suited for close-up photography and portraiture.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Inner focus system with stepping motor for fast, reliable AF for both still and video use.
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.9" allowing for unique close-up photographs and portraits.
- Compatible with AF assist function and lens aberration correction on supported cameras.
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.