Capture a classic widescreen look using the ARRI PL-mount Great Joy 35mm T2.9 Anamorphic 1.8x Lens from BLAZAR LENS. This cine-style prime lens comes with an interchangeable Canon EF mount, supports full-frame capture, and in 4:3 produces a 2.4:1 de-squeezed image. Use the Great Joy 1.8x Anamorphic lens series to add an appealing, cleaner cinematic look with enhanced oval bokeh and minimal flares to your footage. The T2.9 maximum aperture enables you to capture shallow depth of field looks that help emphasize and separate your subject from the background.
Cine-style design features include 0.8 MOD focus and aperture gears for use with pro follow focus systems, a 1/4"-20 lens support thread, an 85mm front diameter, and a barrel with 246° of rotation for precise focus pulls.
- With a 32 x 24mm image area, this 35mm T2.9 1.8x anamorphic lens supports full frame shooting with side cropping.
- When shooting in 4:3 full frame, it produces a 2.4:1 image without any vignetting.
- Creates a field of view equivalent to a 21mm spherical lens.
- Coated to minimize flaring, producing a cleaner look.
- The 35mm prime captures a wider anamorphic look.
- Adds enhanced, distinctive oval bokeh to background highlights in your frame.
- This relatively light anamorphic lens weighs approximately 2.6 lb.
- 0.8 MOD focus and iris gears provide compatibility with pro lens motors and follow focus units.
- 246° of barrel rotation enables smooth, precise focus pulls.
- A 1/4"-20 thread enables the use of a lens support.
- The 85mm front diameter is compatible with most pro matte boxes.
- An 82mm thread can be used to mount a filter on the front of the lens.