- Used in conjunction with other members of the L-Mount Alliance, the L lens mount is a versatile interface with a mount diameter of 51.6mm and a flange distance of 20mm for working with a broad range of optics. Additionally, this camera allows for the use of all the classic and modern Anamorphic lenses that have been in use for over 60 years.
- A high-resolution 3.68m-dot OLED EVF offers a clear 0.78x magnification along with a smooth 60 fps or 120 fps changeable refresh rate.
- Large 3.0" 1.84m-dot LCD is a bright, clear means for live view shooting as well as playback and menu navigation. The screen features a free-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles, and its touchscreen design affords intuitive settings control.
- An 8-direction joystick and easy-to-use menu design enables quick and efficient operation.
- A USB-C port allows for fast file transferring as well as high-speed in-camera battery charging. Additionally, a new full-size HDMI-A port benefits video applications, a 2.5mm port can be used with the optional DMW-RS2 Remote Shutter, and 3.5mm microphone and headphone jacks suit advanced audio recording needs.
- Dual SD memory card slots — both UHS-II-compatible — offer improved flexibility for image storage, allowing you to segregate raw and JPEG files to different cards, save duplicate files to both cards, or simply double your storage space with overflow recording.
- An industry-first, the S5 II utilizes a built-in cooling fan to suppress the camera's internal temperature for extended or unlimited recording.
- A robustly-built magnesium alloy body with a dust and splash-resistant design accommodates working in harsh weather conditions and trying environments.
- Real-time LUT enabling color grading to be done in the camera itself
- Live cropping allows in-frame panning and zooming while recording video
- In addition to conventional 3:2, 4:3, 1:1, and 16:9 ratios, photos can be recorded in 65:24 and 2:1 panoramic formats
- Color Shading Compensation corrects the bluish/reddish coloration on the periphery that may occur when older lenses are mounted
- Compatible with Lumix Tether for remote photo and video shooting via USB
- 4-channel 48 kHz or 96 kHz 24-bit recording with optional DMW-XLR1 XLR microphone adapter
- In-camera USB PD battery charging with optional DMW-BTC15 Battery Charger
The 128GB Professional 1667x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Lexar features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as raw and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 250 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 120 MB/s. Thanks to its V60 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 60 MB/s.
UHS-II cards achieve their speed through an extra row of pins and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V60 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V60. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
To help protect against accidental file deletion, there is a built-in write protect switch. To further safeguard against possible data loss, users can download free Image Rescue software that is designed to recover most photo and video files.
The Retrospective 7M Shoulder Bag from Think Tank Photo stores and protects a DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached 24-70mm lens, plus an additional 70-200mm lens, a flash, and additional accessories. Alternatively, you can fit a small drone with its controller and accessories in place of your camera equipment. The bag is designed to look like a shoulder bag rather than a camera bag, but it offers dedicated compartments for camera gear.
The bag is made of durable cotton canvas that has been treated for water resistance. It has a large flap with dual turn buckles to keep it securely closed and an interior nylon lining padded with closed-cell foam for protection. The main compartment has padded touch-fastening PE-reinforced dividers for organizing your gear. A large pocket under the flap will hold and organize memory cards, cables, your wallet, keys, and other smaller gear.
A pocket on the back of the bag holds papers and documents like boarding passes safely and securely with fast access to them. A water bottle/accessory pocket on the exterior can be collapsed and strapped tight to further minimize the profile. A simple webbing rail accommodates modular pouches or a carabineer, so you can further customize the bag to your needs and gear. Carry the Retrospective 7M by the padded removable top handle, or wear it with the adjustable padded shoulder strap. You can also attach it to the handle of a rolling carry-on bag. To further protect your valuable gear, a seam-sealed rain cover is included for wet weather conditions.