Add streaming capability directly from your V-RAPTOR XL cinema camera with this Connect Module Pack from RED. This turnkey hardware kit includes a compact module that installs onto the battery plate of your V-RAPTOR XL using a V-lock mount and inserts a connector into the CFexpress slot, creating a high-speed data connection. The device requires the purchase of a separate license to enable live streaming in your V-RAPTOR XL.
The Connect module allows you to output your video via a 10Gb single-mode optical fiber connector. It supports live streaming of up to 8K120 and 4K240 R3D video as well as genlock and PTP timecode sync between cameras. The module features a cable clamp to protect your fiber cables, and it requires DC input for powering both the module and the camera.
- V-RAPTOR or V-RAPTOR XL with RED Connect license
- RED Connect module
- LC duplex single-mode fiber
- 10G Base-T or faster network switch (optional, must support 10 Gb/s connections)
- Camera Control Unit (CCU) with RED Connect app (included with the purchase of the RED Connect license)
- Motherboard: ASUS PRO WS WRX80E-SAGE SE WIFI (AMD WRX80 EATX)
- CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper Pro 3955WX 3.9 GHz 16 Core
- RAM: 128GB DDR4-3200 REG ECC (8X16GB)
- GPU: EITHER 1X RTX 6000 ADA OR 2X A6000
- Networking: NVIDIA MELLANOX CONNECTX-5 or CONNECTX-6