Of course, modern streamers and content creators need quality video to keep up with the competition as well, and that's why the Streamer X also features HDMI I/O that supports up to 4K 30 fps and 2K 60 fps streaming, and up to 2K 120 fps and 4K 60 fps pass-through for exceptional video quality that will enhance any modern application from gaming, streaming, and podcasting to video content creation and corporate presentations. Two dedicated USB-C connections allow for dual-PC setups, and with the four customizable SMART pads, you can trigger sounds, voice FX, and other types of engaging material on the fly. And if that's not enough, you can expand your console's functionality with full compatibility for all of RODE's software solutions, such as UNIFY, RODE Central, and RODE Connect.
- An XLR-1/4" combo input jack with a Revolution preamp and selectable 48V phantom power
- A 1/4" headphone output for monitoring your streams
- A 3.5mm headset output to join in on your streaming and produce more engaging content
- HDMI input and output/through for streaming and passing through high-quality, 4K video
- Two USB-C connections for dual-computer setups
- A third USB-C connection for convenient bus power
- A Kensington security slot to keep your Streamer X secure during use in public spaces
Multicolor customizable SMART pads allow you to trigger sounds and vocal FX in real time, and you can switch through multiple banks of sounds via the arrow buttons. You can activate or deactivate audio or video content directly with the two dedicated front-panel buttons.